Author Topic: Opening Bank Account without Residency  (Read 1706 times)

Offline Steve A

Opening Bank Account without Residency
« on: March 18, 2022, 10:04:22 AM »
Coming out soon and need to open an account but don’t have RP.Iam aware that some banks/branches require this,some don’t.
Anyone have experience of opening an account recently with good English speaking staff where RP was not an issue ?
Needs to be in Fethiye,do internet banking for paying utilities and have ATMs with English option.
Thanks in anticipation

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
Re: Opening Bank Account without Residency
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2022, 15:15:26 PM »
As far as I am aware Garanti bank don’t require residency friends of ours went into the one opposite the fethiye spor car park but they didn’t bother because it was going to take 2 visits over 2 days the paper work required from our friends was copies of utility bills over 3 months (uk was excepted) uk bank statement proving income, the process for joining has totally changed since we did it 2 years ago. We use an English speaking lady called Gulhan she sits upstairs if you want her WhatsApp number I can pm you

Offline Neisha M

• CBF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2022, 15:24:00 PM »
Can you pm it to me trainer please, I have a Garanti account but can’t get internet access be great if I could get hold of someone who can help

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2022, 19:18:41 PM »
Neisha please be aware that each branch are run separately so they will only deal with the customers based there I have 2 contact numbers one for the branch in the old town and one for the branch heading away from the town centre same road as Migros which is your branch

Offline Steve A

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2022, 10:33:30 AM »
Thanks Trainer that would be appreciated

Offline Neisha M

• CBF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2022, 11:42:19 AM »
I’m the branch on the main road , opposite side to migros, just along from Waikiki,  didn’t know there were 2 in town , hope that means the queues are shorter these days , thanks for your help, I think it’s called attaturk caddesi

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2022, 09:28:08 AM »
PM’d both of you

Offline Neisha M

• CBF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2022, 13:11:40 PM »
Perfect thx trainer

Offline spo6666

• Paul
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2022, 10:03:19 AM »
We opened our account at QNB Finans bank before residency, ask for Efsun, she speaks really good english

Offline Inspector

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2022, 06:04:13 AM »
Coming out soon and need to open an account but don’t have RP.Iam aware that some banks/branches require this,some don’t.
Anyone have experience of opening an account recently with good English speaking staff where RP was not an issue ?
Needs to be in Fethiye,do internet banking for paying utilities and have ATMs with English option.
Thanks in anticipation
Hello On the bank account opening process you have to show a proof of address. Most of the Banks accepts the address on UK driving licence. Just get a tax number and go to Bank with UK drivers licence, in hapf an hour time all will be done

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf