Author Topic: Hello Folks  (Read 2032 times)

Offline lmaddy

Hello Folks
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2005, 14:27:15 PM »
Ali,
Welcome, your place sound Idylic - a get away from it all sort of place.
anywhy you are certainly not an intruder - sounds like a few people will be quite envious of your hidden treasure!
Have fun and enjoy the forum as well as your holiday home.

Lorraine

Offline lindi

Hello Folks
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2005, 15:38:25 PM »
Hi Ali

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase.  It sounds a pretty chilled out area.  Hope you have many happy hols there.

lindi :)

Offline Jax Aspden

Hello Folks
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2005, 18:20:23 PM »
Hi Ali
Welcome to the forum, we didn't buy in Calis either but find this a very friendly informative site, don't know how I would have managed without picking the brains of this colourful lot! Hope you enjoy your little piece of Turkey. 8)

Offline janet.gur

• Bolton, UK
Hello Folks
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2005, 19:03:56 PM »
Hi Ali
Thanks for the info. It sounds wonderful.  If you get the chance would you let me have more info about Karaburun and Foca especially. How far is it from the airport - Izmir I guess - and how easy is it to get to from the north?
Perhaps you could e-mail me with any more info on that area as you find out more.  It is certainly an area we are interested in. What kind of house have you bought?
I too find this forum a great source of info.  I visited Calis last year with Osman and his family and although I love the area (unfortunately not Calis itself) it is really too far for his family to get to.  Anyway best wishes to you in your Turkish adventure

Regards  Janet

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf