Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1368 times)

Offline annemarie.earl

« on: October 28, 2005, 08:53:55 AM »
 :)Hello My Name is Anne and I live in Essex. My husband and I have just had our first visit to Turkey and in particular Calis Beach. I must admit I wasn't sure what to expect but I was not disappointed. What a wonderful place. The people are so friendly. We intend revisiting in the not too distant future and may possibly look at getting a property at a later date. Everyone should experience Turkey and Calis Beach.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 09:30:23 AM »
Hi Anne
Welcome to the forum.  Glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday in Calis, we love it there too.
Anne

Offline tel

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 14:03:10 PM »
Hello Anne,
Welcome to the forum
Tel

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 15:02:58 PM »
greetings anne and hubbie and welcome nice to hear you both enjoyed yourselves,it is daunting and exciting when it is your first time anywhere new

Offline Jeannie

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 17:14:38 PM »
 :)Hi Anne,
Nice to meet you, glad to hear you enjoyed Calis,especially good that it was your first experience of Turkey.
Kind Regards
Jeannie

quote:
Originally posted by annemarie.earl

:)Hello My Name is Anne and I live in Essex. My husband and I have just had our first visit to Turkey and in particular Calis Beach. I must admit I wasn't sure what to expect but I was not disappointed. What a wonderful place. The people are so friendly. We intend revisiting in the not too distant future and may possibly look at getting a property at a later date. Everyone should experience Turkey and Calis Beach.

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 21:11:58 PM »
HI Anne
       Welcome to the forum.were also from Essex (Braintree) and there are a few other members as well.we signed up in June for an apt hopefully ready in may.you were quite lucky to pick calis for your first visit to Turkey.We have been to other resorts but felt at home in Calis.Where in essex are you?
                                Good luck Badger 8)

Offline Orange

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2005, 08:49:47 AM »
Hi Anne and welcome to the forum - sounds like you had a great time.  There are lots of links on here about purchasing property have a look through the search facility - you will find lots of info there.

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2005, 09:49:42 AM »
Hi Anne, welcome to the forum. Very pleased that you had a good time in Calis. Here's wishing you good luck with lookinhg for a property when you next visit.
Pete and Sue

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2005, 10:37:03 AM »

Hi Anne and welcome to the forum, glad you enjoyed Calis so much, if you love it you're in the right place here!

Val

Offline annemarie.earl

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2005, 17:41:44 PM »
 :)Hello Badger
Thanks for the warm welcome. You aren't too far away from us as we live at Canvey Island. I hope all is going well with your apt. Bet you can't wait. Our first time in Turkey was fab, longing to go back.
Regards
Anne

quote:
Originally posted by badger

HI Anne
       Welcome to the forum.were also from Essex (Braintree) and there are a few other members as well.we signed up in June for an apt hopefully ready in may.you were quite lucky to pick calis for your first visit to Turkey.We have been to other resorts but felt at home in Calis.Where in essex are you?
                                Good luck Badger 8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf