Author Topic: One way tickets are booked  (Read 6876 times)

Offline sandgrounder

One way tickets are booked
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2006, 15:19:32 PM »
16 days (not that we're counting or anything ;))

Could somebody please check that my sunbed is still available:D

Offline SEVIYORUM

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2006, 15:46:15 PM »
The best of luck sandgrounder :D

Offline sandgrounder

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2006, 17:47:39 PM »
Thanks rach
Hope to see you all out there at some point. Delia we are looking forward to it too. See you very soon.
Jan & Russ

Offline tytots

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2006, 14:29:39 PM »
Best wishes to you both. My daughter Lee & Grandson Reece moved to Calis in June 2005, they love it. Last time I saw her she said there is not one thing she misses in the UK. As we will be moving over as well next month, she won't be missing us either. Elaine

Offline tintin

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2006, 19:53:34 PM »
Congratulations to you both, and isn't good to hear Elaine say how much her daughter loves it there, we are also going in October this year for good. Jan and Russ I think i've got it right your the ones that helped Bob and Carol with details on the net of their move to Calis a few years ago is that what started you thinking about going over?
Tina

Offline sandgrounder

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2006, 20:06:29 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tintin

Congratulations to you both, and isn't good to hear Elaine say how much her daughter loves it there, we are also going in October this year for good. Jan and Russ I think i've got it right your the ones that helped Bob and Carol with details on the net of their move to Calis a few years ago is that what started you thinking about going over?
Tina

Yes Tina that's us:D We helped Bob and Carol and once we had been out to visit them we were hooked. Calis has this strange aura about, once you've been, you just want to go back there 8)

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2006, 19:24:01 PM »
Congratulations to all of you who have made the move out to Calis.
My first trip ever to Turkey was the year before last. I made two trips that year two trips last year one so far this year and am in the process of purchasing my holiday home there.
My husband hasn't even been out there yet, lets hope when he does see it he will be as impressed as the rest of us, and maybe then I can be an ex-pat too. (green with envy at the moment reading all these postings from you happy bunch of sun-lovers)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf