Author Topic: Hi Im a Newbie!!  (Read 1719 times)

Offline amy-j

Hi Im a Newbie!!
« on: May 21, 2006, 14:41:15 PM »
:DHello, My Names Amy, im 22 and I am going to be visiting Callis Beach for the 1st time in July this year and can not wait!
 Im going with my Grandad and Nan who have visited Callis Beach every year for years!!
 My sister is also coming too who is 19, we can't wait, Our Nan and Grandad are paying for us as we have had an up and down year and they think both my sister and I deserve a holiday! (Bless!!)
 Now we are party animals,:P both my sister and I are wondering how far from Callis Beach is Fethiye?? We know its a taxi drive away but how far? We don't really want to travel far on our own - is it safe?
 Do you have any reccomendations? and any places we shouldn't visit?
    - Will look forward to seeing your replies!
Thanks

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Hi Im a Newbie!!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 15:15:25 PM »
hi and welcome amy,hope you have a great time if you go to the search button at the top of the page you will find lots of info on there where the best places are ,i know club banana's in fethiye and scarlett bar are two places for two party animals. fethiye is not that far in a taxi's 10 mins or so and the taxis are safe,by the way, where are you staying in calis?

Offline amy-j

Hi Im a Newbie!!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 15:49:04 PM »
The name of the Hotel is Hotel Latoon, My Nan and Grandad have always stayed there, very friendly with owners.
 Do you know it?

Offline Fran

Hi Im a Newbie!!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 16:04:24 PM »
Hi Amy welcome to the site. Just take the same precautions you would on a night at at home, and you will be fine. Enjoy you holiday

Offline jj

• Manchester, UK
Hi Im a Newbie!!
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 17:34:04 PM »
hi amy welcome to the forum! i been going to calis for 10 years with a group of girls and  i have always felt safe there. You should try scarlett bar and you can even have a dance, mcm disco is ok in high season if you dont want to go into fethiye. Hope this info is helpful have a great holiday!

Offline janet.gur

• Bolton, UK
Hi Im a Newbie!!
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 18:16:28 PM »
Hi Amy and welcome.  Have a great time as I am sure you will.  

Just a word of warning though.  

Turkish men are very handsome and it is so easy to fall in love with them.  Unfortunately not all are sincere. They tell you how much they love you, you are the only one etc and then its another girl after you've gone home.  just be careful and DON'T give them any money no matter what sob story they tell you.  too many girls and women have been caught this way.  Take sensible precautions and have a grat time

Janet

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
Hi Im a Newbie!!
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2006, 20:15:52 PM »
Hi Amy, welcome to the forum. We hope that you have a lovely time on your first visit to Calis. Hopefully, you will fall under the spell of the place as most of us have done.
Pete and Sue

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Hi Im a Newbie!!
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2006, 09:21:29 AM »
Hi and a warm welcome to the Forum.  Safe?.....probably a lot safer than the UK. :)

Offline amy-j

Hi Im a Newbie!!
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2006, 13:48:21 PM »
Thanks alot for all your information - now im really looking forward to the holiday!!
Oh and by the way - Turkish men are not my cup of tea, - and the only place my money is going on is food / alcohol and shopping!  :) - I don't do sob stories either! hee hee!!!

Come On July!!! Hurry uP!!  :)

Offline fletch

Hi Im a Newbie!!
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2006, 19:41:01 PM »
Hi Amy,
Welcome to this great forum,

The letoon is a fab place, say hi to Seski and Nevra (also a party animal) for me.
Hope you have a great time and I know it will not be your last!!

You may want to take the dolmus up to Hisaranu for a night out as it has a bit more go in it.  

Fletch

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf