Author Topic: Letoon Hotel  (Read 3593 times)

Offline Foosey

Letoon Hotel
« on: August 15, 2009, 14:01:56 PM »
Anyone stayed at this hotel previously?
They have amazing prices for October, £29.06 for 2 rooms, both double for a week and thats bed and breakfast, this just seems too good to be true
Thanks
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 14:02:28 PM by Foosey »

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Letoon Hotel
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 16:52:18 PM »
Foosey - have stayed there on many occasions. Basic accommodation but spotlessly clean. Brilliant staff and normally quiet. Good food.

If you want to email me I'd be happy to provide more details. (there are a couple of things you may want to know).

PS Take it the got the price on travelrepublic - it's a damn sight less than Alif charges us:(

Offline Foosey

Letoon Hotel
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 18:04:21 PM »
Thanks John. I have emailed you.

Offline Christie

Letoon Hotel
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 18:19:22 PM »
Going on from Highlander's comment re Travel Republic being cheaper than the owner of the hotel - we have also found this (not at the Letoon) and cannot understand why the owners will not come down to the same price that Travel Republic, Tulip etc. charge as they must miss out as obviously these companies take their cut before paying the hotel.  We are saving over £200 by going through Tulip as opposed to direct with the particular hotel we wanted.

Offline Janice1971

Letoon Hotel
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2009, 18:31:05 PM »
Nice hotel, we got married there a few years ago, the place is clean and friendly and slightly basic, views to die for though!

Offline Foosey

Letoon Hotel
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 18:38:11 PM »
Thanks for your replies everyone. Well for £29.06 it seems to be a real bargain.
I have also had a look at online reviews on other sites and they all seem good.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Letoon Hotel
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2009, 18:41:07 PM »
Same in the UK, I have booked rooms, arrived, then wanted to book another for someone or an extra day or two , only to find that the low rate I got when I booked at via booking.com or similar isn't offered by the hotel. I've more than once sat in the hotel, using their wifi, to book the extra room/days at the cheaper rate I got initially through a third party.

Offline june

Letoon Hotel
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2009, 18:49:25 PM »
Thats just mad isn't it.

Same happened when I was over in June,asked Olga if she could get rate from the Harman which she did and it was more than twice the cost of booking via the agent...they said they have to keep a huge percentage available for the agents....madness.

Offline Foosey

Letoon Hotel
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 18:13:16 PM »
Well we have booked Hotel Letoon for a week in October bed and breakfast for the grand total of £29.06 for 2 rooms. Now that hasnt broke the bank.
Now the count down begins
:D

Offline Faze

Letoon Hotel
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 18:29:06 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Foosey

Well we have booked Hotel Letoon for a week in October bed and breakfast for the grand total of £29.06 for 2 rooms. Now that hasnt broke the bank.
Now the count down begins
:D

Sorry I'm all new to this, but how much are flights and how easy is to get them?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf