Author Topic: Letoon Hotel  (Read 3592 times)

Offline Foosey

Letoon Hotel
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2009, 18:35:12 PM »
Faze, the flights are not too bad to get if you are not too picky where you fly from. Easyjet fly from Gatwick to Dalaman. Some of the budget airlines seem to have flights going out but are fully booked coming back. You should beable to book with Thomas cook if you dont mind sardine class.
We are using Pegasus to fly to Istanbul and then getting an internal flight the following day to Dalaman as my husband had relations in Istanbul.
Good luck with your search.

Offline Faze

Letoon Hotel
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2009, 18:57:56 PM »
Thanks for replying Foosey.
Wife and I are flying with Pegasus to Calis Beach in two weeks, booked with First Choice, 2 weeks B&B @ £900
Looks like it will be a lot cheaper for our next trip :D 8)

Offline Foosey

Letoon Hotel
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2009, 22:57:31 PM »
Your welcome. Enjoy your holiday

Offline crustybum

Letoon Hotel
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2009, 20:21:31 PM »
Stayed there 6 times and loved it every time, lovely staff and the grubs good...July just gone we stayed at the Mendos but found ourselves walking back up to the letoon just for the atmosphere...going back for a cheap week in October (three weeks time) this time back at the Letoon.....:D

Chris

Offline tonyb

Letoon Hotel
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2009, 19:37:27 PM »
Price sounded to good to be true to me as well Foosey. I got 2 rooms b&b 09/10/09 for a week £8.46. I don't think you could book the Letoon through an agent before, maybe they're testing the temp of the water for next season & might go through a .com agent to fill the hotel. Either way, if I cant't get a decent flight ,I've lost the grand total of £8.46 (madness).

Offline maria

• Alfreton, UK
Letoon Hotel
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2009, 19:27:21 PM »
I am thinking of booking for my daughter and her partner 1 room B and B 10 nights
£5.40 or whether to go a bit more expensive at the Aytur for £6.30 ( that is total price for 2 by the way)

maria x

Offline Foosey

Letoon Hotel
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2009, 20:01:37 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tonyb

Price sounded to good to be true to me as well Foosey. I got 2 rooms b&b 09/10/09 for a week £8.46. I don't think you could book the Letoon through an agent before, maybe they're testing the temp of the water for next season & might go through a .com agent to fill the hotel. Either way, if I cant't get a decent flight ,I've lost the grand total of £8.46 (madness).

Yep ours would have been the same but we had to pay single room supplement on the second room as it was only for 1 person and that really bumped the price up lol

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf