Author Topic: Majesty Tjuana-Yaniklar  (Read 1505 times)

Offline busybee

Majesty Tjuana-Yaniklar
« on: October 03, 2009, 16:47:34 PM »
Went to visit some friends who were staying here this week(all inclusive).  What a fabulous place.  Lots to do, mini zoo, putting, archery, rifle shooting, disco, numerous bars and restuarants.  Leads down to a private beach. Entertainment every night which usually consists of a show.

Gorgeous food and if you couldnt find anything you liked you would have to be very picky.  Obviously all drinks free, all international spirits and and fridges with red, white and pink wine which you just helped yourself to.

It was one of cleanest places I have ever been too and considering the size of the place there wasnt a blade of grass out of place! The only downside if you are not too good getting around there' a lot of walking.

It was great for a day but not for us. You didnt get any flavour of Turkey.  If all inclusive is your thing I would fully reccomend it.

Offline vilette

Majesty Tjuana-Yaniklar
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 12:34:25 PM »
Hi, we've just come back from there.  We had a great time.  With regard to it not being suitable if you are not too good getting around, my son is hemiplegic and although he can walk reasonably well, he is not too good on stairs.  That is why we chose it rather than the Letoonia which looks gorgeous from the sea but would have been horrific for us. (Even perfectly able bodied people we met on trips were complaining about the steps there).  

I accept its not the "real" Turkey - if anything you get more a flavour of Russia.  But we did go out on several trips and we are planning to return next year and be more adventurous exploring by dolmus.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf