Author Topic: Halmar / Club E Hotel  (Read 3419 times)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Halmar / Club E Hotel
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2010, 15:41:27 PM »
Club E for me lovely settings nice staff wonderful regulars round the bar oops thats where i drink so they must be nice ha,efe the owner lovely guy very helpful enjoy.:D ;)

Offline bridge7

Halmar / Club E Hotel
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2010, 17:57:19 PM »
Club E every time back in august cant waitwe tried to book direct but the price of the flights made it a lot more expensive than booking with thomsons. When we went last year average age was about late thirty but such a lovely place and a very good base to go anywhere. Staff are amazing and food is fab also. Would defnb rec!!!!!!!

Offline Foosey

Halmar / Club E Hotel
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2010, 21:14:57 PM »
We have stayed at Club E and my mums going there this year. Small, friendly, nice gardens  and spotlessly clean.

Offline casacluggo

Halmar / Club E Hotel
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2010, 16:52:33 PM »
I have tried for the last 2 weeks to book Hotel club E via the internet for 3 weeks in September 2010, but they do not reply to my enquiries.Are they closed or has Tompsons got a stranglehold on bookings ? At least you would think they would respond one way or the other.:(

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Halmar / Club E Hotel
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2010, 18:41:00 PM »
An added thought here,Ihsan bey who is the owner and propriator at the Harman hotel is a pharmacist and also runs a chemists shop in Fethiye.So if you have to much sun or Efes he will quickly provide a remedy.Hope this helps.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf