Author Topic: Okyun Hotel  (Read 3768 times)

Offline kizkucuk

Okyun Hotel
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2010, 16:24:11 PM »
recommended - stayed there 3 years running and for a total of 6 weeks last year - great hotel and a lovely family.  They are very kind and helped me tremendously when I moved to Calis too.

Offline Christine Ravine

Okyun Hotel
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2010, 21:42:11 PM »
Me, my daughter and grandson stayed at Oykun last May and it was very nice.  Breakfast was great altho' evening meals no all that Staff were friendly and spoilt my 4 year old grandson - he loved sitting on the bar with icecream !  They have a Turkish bath too which I can personally recommend plus they do a great massage.  Location was good and loads of places to eat in Calis in the evening. Have a good time..
Chris.

Offline shiney1950@aol.com

Okyun Hotel
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2010, 11:55:14 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by dannyandcaroline

Hi guys new member here, we are a youngish couple going to the Okyun hotel in June, read reviews on trip advisor looks pretty good to me, anyone had any experiences? Also can anyone recommend any good restaurants in Calis.
Thankyou

Offline shiney1950@aol.com

Okyun Hotel
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2010, 12:03:39 PM »
hi there we stayed for 2 weeks very clean helpful and friendly best resturant turn right out of hotel then 1st left down to the main road, hotel come resturant is there on the left hand corner but ther are lots over the bridge on to the seafront try calis beachbar!!!!!

Offline Paula G

Okyun Hotel
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2010, 21:57:22 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by dannyandcaroline

Hi guys new member here, we are a youngish couple going to the Okyun hotel in June, read reviews on trip advisor looks pretty good to me, anyone had any experiences? Also can anyone recommend any good restaurants in Calis.
Thankyou

We have stayed at the Oykun 4 times now it is a very clean friendly hotel we are gonig back on 29th May for 2 weeks most places serve great food our favourite is bella mammas on the front your sure to have a fab holiday

Offline dannyandcaroline

Okyun Hotel
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2010, 13:42:37 PM »
We will be there from the 5th for 2 weeks

Offline blueclad

Okyun Hotel
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2010, 19:10:06 PM »
Paula.
we will be there once again 3 weeks from 28 th may, be nice to meet you and your Hubby once again .
Ron & Olga

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf