Author Topic: mutlu hotel accommodation  (Read 1823 times)

Offline cazza85

mutlu hotel accommodation
« on: June 15, 2010, 19:35:22 PM »
Hi,

we're staying at the Mutlu at the end of June for two weeks. Can someone tell me about the accommodation there. Are there any self catering facilities in the room? And there's 3 of us sharing one room. Will there be separate sleeping area for our son (whose 16)??

Many thanks,

Cazza

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 20:53:54 PM »
Although the hotel gets a great name, most folks state that the rooms are on the small side.
Friends brought their own kettle and hired a fridge
 8)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 20:58:42 PM by Toky »

Offline shelli

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 06:37:29 AM »
Hi Cazza85, as Toky says, the rooms are on the small side  and the third bed is normally of the sofabed variety.  The balconies aren't too big either but the views both from the pool side and the fethiye side are great and what it lacks in inside space is made up by the pool and garden area.  I am biased though as I'm getting married there at the end of August!! I think you'll love it and the staff will make it a lovely stay for you and your family.

Offline Jenny1

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 06:49:33 AM »
Cazza, you will love it, just remember to take your kettle! X

Offline auroua

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 08:19:00 AM »
We stayed last year and was put in the annexe at the back.we complained and wanted to be put in main hotel.They said we would have to wait two days.The annexe is very nice and has its own pool.After two days we were shown a couple of rooms we could have and they had three beds in but we thought the annexe much brighter and more room so we didnt move.we took travel kettle and hired fridge,fridge okay but didnt get very cold.Ok for drinks.The staff very nice people.This year we stayed at the Seastar aparts fantastic as they are seperate bedroom and very spacious apartment.Very nice people Ahmet and Leyla.Looking to book again with them in Sept

Offline Teddy Nutkins

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 13:13:00 PM »
I went last year, and will arrive there again on Monday for two weeks.Did not know they had an annexe.I must go around with my eyes closed.

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2010, 16:25:56 PM »
They dont have an annex- but the malhun does- are you getting mixed up? If the Mutlu had an annex at the back you'd need your wet suit as its practially on the river!
The Malhun built a new hotel at the back of the original a good few years ago maybe its that one!

Offline cazza85

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2010, 17:06:37 PM »
Thanks for the replies and I'll dig out the kettle we take camping! So the third bed is a sofa bed in the same room as the other beds? And the only other room is the bathroom??

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf