Author Topic: Tugay Hotel  (Read 2120 times)

Offline Debdee

Tugay Hotel
« on: July 06, 2010, 19:59:51 PM »
Just getting the hang of this forum, so I will introduce myself before I ask a question. My name is Deb and will be coming to Calis in September with my husband. I stayed in Kalkan in May (1st time to Turkey) and enjoyed it so much that we are coming back in September. Could you please tell at what end of the town is the Tugay Hotel? And How busy/quiet will it be at the end of September and what is the Tugay like? Have read some very good reviews on Tripadvisor, and it was between the Tugay and the Pelin.

Also we have booked with Sunshine Holidays (1st time) and I think it is brilliant, no fuss, just click click click, hols booked.

Thank you in advance!!

Deb Feighan 8)

Offline anghatch

Tugay Hotel
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 13:15:17 PM »
We are staying at the Tugay in September as well.  Stayed at the Pelin last year 1st time in Calis and we are coming back!!! Had a lovely holiday.  Ive also seen the reviews for the Tugay and it sounds nice.  Its further on than the Pelin and by the look of it in a quiet area.

Offline Debdee

Tugay Hotel
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 18:17:06 PM »
Thanks!! maybe we will see you there, will be there from the 18th Sept

Deb

Offline anghatch

Tugay Hotel
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 22:31:41 PM »
You will we are there from 14th if all goes ok as weve booked with Sunmasters who have terrible write ups and the agent for the hotel is Yesil whatever his name is whos had rotten write ups on here not that Im stressing or anything!!!!!!

Offline tonyb

Tugay Hotel
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2010, 15:23:25 PM »
Stayed in the Tugay for 2 weeks in June.Spotless. Ilpay, the owner will do his best to make you feel at home.The rooms are cleaned every day & the towels are changed every ,as well. The pool area is nice & the sunbeds have mattresses. You are only 5 mins away from the beach, but as you walk out of th hotel,there is a little restaurant across the road on the left- AMBAR, which you must try. Erdal the owner,serves lovely food & the vegetables & herbs are from his own garden,which is just behind the  of the restaurant. You won't get any fresher.

Offline anghatch

Tugay Hotel
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2010, 20:47:43 PM »
Thanks for the reply Ive not seen a bad write up on this hotel.  Stayed at the Pelin last year which was nice but this one was so much cheaper and family run with really good reviews. Will certainly try the restaurant you mentioned.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Tugay Hotel
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 21:19:12 PM »
We pass this Hotel every night when driving to the prom from our Villa. It looks like a nice place, but a word of warning watch when you are crossing the road at the lights, it's quite dark and not all the cars and bikes take notice of the lights!!! ;)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 21:20:45 PM by Jacqui Harvey »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf