Author Topic: Nevada su hotel - Calis  (Read 7477 times)

Offline cicek girl

Nevada su hotel - Calis
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2010, 14:01:43 PM »
It is lovely. But, it is right in the middle of residential villa's and arparts. I would not be happy if it bordered right onto my garden. It is being run by a young English couple but I think it is part of the Nicolas Homes Group. The food and service was good and of course they are trying very hard. Nice little gardens to have a drink in and lots of seating. I hav'nt tried the treatments yet, saving that for next year! Lacking atmosphere as almost empty but they are happy for non residentials to eat or just pop in for a drink. I will be interested to see how well they are doing next year. If the residents have not had it closed down by then !! After all that I would say it is worth going to. [:X]

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Nevada su hotel - Calis
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2010, 11:21:01 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by cicek girl

It is lovely. But, it is right in the middle of residential villa's and arparts. I would not be happy if it bordered right onto my garden.

That is a fair point but in fairness the land the hotel was built on has always been designated as TTA/Tourism land on the town plan, NOT residential. Competent agents would have at least warned that a large (3 storey) hotel there was possible, perhaps even likely.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf