Author Topic: accomodation  (Read 1673 times)

Offline flipflopfairy

accomodation
« on: April 03, 2011, 11:55:28 AM »
looking for place to stay self catering with pool sea views in callis 1st week in june 2011 ; looked at ten apartments know they are inland .are they good base in callis ? please help 1st time here ; any info pics appreciated ;have checked trip advisor ten apartments have good reviews but would like sea view near beach pool etc

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
accomodation
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 12:31:57 PM »
Use the search facility at the top of the page there you will find lots of information on accommodation in Calis.
We did stay at the Letoon when we were getting our Villa ready.  It's right on the seafront and has a pool.  They do B.&.B. and the accommodation is in buildings at the back of the place.  I think they may be the only one at the sea front.  I see people recommending Violet Apartments and Poppy Apartments, so you could look at them.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
accomodation
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 12:56:53 PM »
Flipflopfairy - I suspect that many places will already be booked for 1st week in June but good luck.

Jacqui is correct re Letoon being on the front and that they do B&B but just to confirm that there are no self catering facilities.

We too stayed at Letoon and would be happy to give you information if you wish. Just send me an email or go to www.hotelletoon.com.

Have a great time wherever you stay.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 16:50:40 PM by Highlander »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
accomodation
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 13:00:00 PM »
Ten Apartments are really nice and spacious - always popular and have a decent percentage of clients who return year after year which always says a lot. They are not on the seafront as you say but pretty central - to the main street it can only be 5-8 minutes relaxed walk, and the sea/prom is a couple of minutes from there.

Offline sunlover

accomodation
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 15:47:25 PM »
Hi Flipflopfairy....... GREAT NAME:D

Ten aparts are a great place to stay, we have stayed several times and will be there in 6 weeks again, so friendly and if you want somewhere with a bit of peace and quiet you usually get it there, as Scunner said it,s around a 5-8 minute walk to the seafront and bars/restaurants etc, the local bus runs at the end of the road to lots of places, i can highly recommend them...

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
accomodation
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 15:57:17 PM »
Letoon is not self catering, but with it's little tables and chairs and washing lines outside each of the chalets, it feels more like apartments than a B.&.B and  as it's quite basic it's probably the cheapest option that his right on the seafront.
We always said it had the best location as the views were fabulous and the place was lovely and quiet at night. ;)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 15:58:14 PM by Jacqui Harvey »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf