Author Topic: sunset beach  (Read 3033 times)

Offline debs16

sunset beach
« on: April 27, 2011, 20:58:30 PM »
Hi,we are staying in a villa on the sunset beach complex,my daughter was the one that actually found and booked it,however after doing a bit of research myself it looks like its miles from anywhere,is this the case,it looks really lovely on the website,can anyone tell me anything about it please.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
sunset beach
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 21:15:46 PM »
It's out of the resort centre but hardly miles from anywhere - there isn't much adjacent to it which may give that impression.

Offline Fran

sunset beach
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 21:18:14 PM »
As Scunner says, not miles from anywhere, probably a 10 minute walk to the start of the prom.

Offline DianaJ

sunset beach
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 21:50:31 PM »
Debs dont worry , really is a lovely place have to say maybe Im perhaps a bit biased as we have an apartment there but feel it gets better everytime we go back. Yes it is about a 10 minute walk to promenade where any amount of restaurants available but you also have option of eating on the complex restaurant or also have Surf Cafe close by as well. Im sure your villa is well equiped if anything like the apartments and they have built in BBQ as well so for any night you feel like eating in. One thing the market on the complex is very limited but they did plan to make it bigger for this year but its a bit pricy alright for the basics bread milk etc. The fact that Dolmus pass right outside during summertime is also a bonus so you can do a bigger shop at some of the local supermarkets or even go to the markets to stock up.
Anything else you want to know just ask ?
When are you booked for ?
Diana

Offline Julesp

sunset beach
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 22:06:17 PM »
I think its a in lovely place, the beach there is fantastic and you can either wander to the left for the main bars and restaurants or to the right for the more laid back beach bars and restaurants Im sure you will love it.

Offline debs16

sunset beach
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 22:12:28 PM »
Thankyou so much for all your positive replies,i really appreciate it,Diana we arrive on the 21st of may,its always really exciting when its somewhere new.
Deb

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
sunset beach
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 10:38:42 AM »
You are about a 5 min walk to our fav restaurant 'Guvens'. Seek it out - you will find it just after the dolmus station - and try a meal at sunset. Great place and Carol and Guven will look after you.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
sunset beach
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 11:11:00 AM »
One thing I would say is that it may be only 5-10 minutes walk to the start of the prom but as I recall it is a very dark 5-10 minutes? I'd bring a torch along just to light your way  :)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
sunset beach
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 16:41:29 PM »
Good point Keith - even though it is a little better since they built Sunset. We always take a torch or use the app on one of our phones.

Offline DianaJ

sunset beach
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 18:14:47 PM »
Debs that a shame we leave for home on the 21st May , could have had a chat and could have helped you with anything else you needed to know,,, but dont worry plenty of others on hand to help on the complex

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf