Author Topic: hotels?!?!?  (Read 2275 times)

Offline beckym

hotels?!?!?
« on: July 14, 2011, 12:47:35 PM »
hi, just wondered if any of you guys had any experience of any of the hotels in calis or hisaronu, there are 8 of us going and we are looking for a n really nice inexspensive hotel thats got something for the kids etc, and is close to amenities/restaurants etc...
thanks in advance
becky

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
hotels?!?!?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 14:08:10 PM »
The Hotels with the best write ups on this forum include the Mutlu, the Oykun the Golden Moon and the Tugay.  I am sure the other members will let you know their favourites.
These Hotels all have pools which is good for the kids. There is an Aqua Park in Calis which I am sure your children will love.
There are also some members with rental apartments which is also good if you have children.

Offline vivh2005

hotels?!?!?
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 15:48:27 PM »
Hi

I can reccommend the CennetHotel in Hisaronu, it is a small Family run hotel on the edge of the villiage - easy enought to walk into hisaronu but far enough to be quiet!  Suitable for families with children of all ages.

PM me if you would like any further information about the hotel facilities and prices.

Viv

Offline Piscoe

hotels?!?!?
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 16:11:21 PM »
There are dozens of ideally situated family hotels that represent great value for money around Calis. Given that there are 8 of you renting a villa with its own pool might be worth considering.

But if a hotel is a must then you can't go wrong with Carretta Apartotel. It is a small family run place that has a great reputation. I know them well as many on here do as lovely people and they are close by all the bars/restaurants and the Aquapark.

Offline keng38

• Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow
hotels?!?!?
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 15:25:38 PM »
Try the Morina hotel in Oludeniz.
Its pretty basic but cheap.

Offline John H

• Hamilton, Lanarkshire, UK
hotels?!?!?
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 17:06:37 PM »
As a regular at the Caretta Aparthotel in Calis I can recommend it without reservation and can also recommend the Cennet Hotel in Hisaranou.
We have never had a complete holiday in the Cennet but visit it each time we holiday in Calis to meet up with friends. We have spent very pleasant overnight stays at the Cennet. Both establishments are family run and very much geared to giving their customers exceptional service for reasonable cost. They are both on main roads with easy access to their respective resort centres and Dolmus routes but despite this are very quiet locations.

Offline kizkucuk

hotels?!?!?
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, 10:20:28 AM »
Very different resorts - Calis is flatter and closer to the beach so may be easier with young kids.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
hotels?!?!?
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2011, 10:24:10 AM »
For a low cost, central hotel with all the facilities you need like pool, pool bar etc I'd say you can't beat the Pelin - available ridiculously cheap with Travel Republic.

Offline johntaylor49

hotels?!?!?
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2011, 09:19:37 AM »
I have also heard that the Pelin is exceptional value as they mainly cater for short stay tour parties, so you may struggle for 8. Also
nearby is the Rebin Beach Hotel, I have stayed their the last two years and have booked again for this year. Inexpensive, good Turkish food with anm excellent Pool but no lifeguard so you cant leave the kids unattended. Both the Pelin and the Rebin Beach require a trip over the Dual Carriageway to get to the Beach, Bars and restaurants but it is not that busy.  Both Hoetls are on Travel Republic and I beleive www.sunshine.co.uk, check the Holiday prices but if you are flying from Manchester worth looking to msee if you save with EasyJet booked direct and Hotel through the above.

Calis is quieter than Hisaronu / Ovacik but close to the Beach.

Search the site here for a thread entitled Calis/Fethiye 1st Timers you must do this -- you will find it extremely helpful!

Enjoy!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf