Author Topic: Quality accommodation with good transport link pls?  (Read 1653 times)

Offline Carpete

Quality accommodation with good transport link pls?
« on: September 23, 2012, 21:40:32 PM »
Having had 4 weeks radiotherapy I am coming out with my daughter for a week next Friday. Normally I would stay at Koca Calis but for that week, need to be somewhere with a little more going on and with good transport/facilities close by so we can have a restful week together. I am looking for either a nice hotel or a house that is really comfy, (especially as its getting cooler)  2 double bedrooms ideally and close enough for a  very short walk to the beach and restaurants, but not noisy. I ask a lot! Calis or Fethiye. Hope someone can help. Thanks.
Carpete

Offline sallyshort

Re: Quality accommodation with good transport link pls?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 11:18:59 AM »
I have an apartment that may suit you it is 5 minutes walk from Genpa supermarket and there is a dolmus stop right outside the supermarket.And another one over the road to go into Fethiye.
The  apartment is on a small complex with 12 apartments and a huge pool with gardens it has a tv Ipod dock with radio and cd player.And the kitchen is fully kitted out.2 bedrooms one with 2 single beds and the other with a queen sized bed plus loads of storage.
The only problem is its 10 minutes walk into Calis but you could always get the dolmus.......

Offline Carpete

Re: Quality accommodation with good transport link pls?
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 11:58:52 AM »
Thank you very much, am now "sorted".
Carpete

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf