Author Topic: It Ain't Fair  (Read 785 times)

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
It Ain't Fair
« on: August 25, 2011, 09:57:07 AM »
Being a prudent sort of fellow I saved my hard earned millions I got in bonuses for bankrupting my British bank and then getting Government bail out money so my bank can continue to motivate me by continuing multi-million bonuses. Of course I saved this money in Swiss banks - so I wouldn't have tp pay tax to HMGov for madcap schemes like bailing out banks. Now the Swiss have succombed to pressure and are going to tax my accounts and send to HMG. What a bloody disgrace. Obviously, I am quite de-motivated now. So are my chums. So don't blame us if you you find UK banks being badly managed in the future.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-14649194

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
It Ain't Fair
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 13:08:35 PM »
What's the world coming to when you can't tuck away the odd few mill in cash in your swiss account, away from the grasping hand of the UK tax collector.  I didn't vote for this government to carry out this sort of nonsense, must be a disguised bunch of reds.  What's next an attack on Phil Green and my non dom status?

I think I may need to ship the Present Mrs Tickets across to Monanco or the Caymans on a permananet basis so that we can put this money in her name.... ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf