Author Topic: Trump  (Read 2233 times)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Trump
« on: May 11, 2017, 18:31:40 PM »

Any views on how many days / weeks /months Trump will be able to cling on to the White House railings.??

Following the events of the last  48 hours I suspect he is losing his grip. !!

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
Re: Trump
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 17:13:37 PM »
So the Pres. asks the FBI chief to ease up on investigations of national security adviser Spicer's cosy relations with the Russian Gov. Just a friendly request from a caring boss looking after an employee. Nothing there. And anyway Spicer got sacked soon after, so that's OK. So the Israelis gave the Pres. some secrets and naughty journalists gave out "fake news" saying the Pres. had passed these secrets on to Russian diplomats. Well new national security adviser, McMaster, quickly got to work denying that the Pres. had blurted out any secrets to the Russians (as confirmed today by Putin today). And anyway the Pres. had an absolute right to give away share those secrets with the Russians (as confirmed by a Trump Tweet yesterday). So when the Pres. did/did not (delete as appropriate) give away state secrets to the Russians this was perfectly right.

Got that? Good. Don't let's have any more of this silly chat about impeachment.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 23:18:10 PM »

Today  Trump gave a speech at a graduation ceremony and whined he was the worst treated President in history.!!!

Utter load of balls.                    Four previous Presidents were shot.                  This one shot himself,            in the foot.

Offline scorcher

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 06:27:27 AM »
How does President Pence sound - just saying...

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 14:07:08 PM »
got a 3 billion arms deal while in Saudi I hear, that would keep a few supporters back home pleased. I reckon he will go the distance and serve full term.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 15:51:25 PM »
And a second term c1? Perhaps. But that still won't take him as far into the future as RTE.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 22:37:09 PM »
got a 3 billion arms deal while in Saudi I hear

Should arm Islamic State for a few years - good work Donald.

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 17:40:28 PM »
I think Saudi spend more on arms than France, Spain and RTE empire, although I hear son has film company in Hollywood just you wait for the block buster on " How the under dog triumphed in recent election". interesting times. Money talks we should be selling more weapons to EU as present sterling value must make our missiles that bit cheaper.   

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2017, 23:24:34 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOEMv6M-BdY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOEMv6M-BdY</a>

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf