Author Topic: Calis, fethyie or Olu Denize- advice Pls  (Read 9078 times)

Offline jonjac

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2007, 19:24:18 PM »
January ? - everything i have read say that the tourist season 'starts' around June  and ends in October, so i've never dreamed about going outside these times - However, my eldest daughter is type 1 diabetic so she has a hard enough time without taking her out of school, so we really have to look for holidays during the school holidays even though it is much more expensive :( . Anyway, the heat and sun of the hotter times of the year really do her the world of good as her insulin needs really drop - sometimes by as much as 90% and if you think she has up to 8 injections a day with 2 types of insulin you can see the benefits. we have even considered moving to somewhere warm but that'll be quite a few years off yet when Turkeys Manufacturing/Industry wants the likes of Quality System engineers . Thank You for all your help everyone, if i have anymore questions i'll be sure to write and ask.
We'll have a look at the price of flights and poss be in touch regading the villas - Thanks again

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Calis, fethyie or Olu Denize- advice Pls
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2007, 20:06:47 PM »
sorry, I meant January is the best time for trawling the websites for bargains for the summer!! We have got all of our flights in January when we've gone during whit week and summer hols through Thomson and Thomas Cook. May is a beautiful time to go - and this year we went out for the last week of April and it was near perfect (chilly at night though).

Offline Steve B

• The Hairy Branflake
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2007, 20:57:05 PM »
Yep, I would say Olu Deniz would suit you guys. A few years back now we stayed in the Flamingo Hotel and I would say it would fit the bill perfectly based on your family's requirements. There is so much to do around the whole of this area, I'm sure you will have a great time anyway, even if you stayed in Calis, Fethiye or Olu Deniz.

Offline Sharonc

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2008, 18:55:45 PM »
Hope you managed to find somewhere in Olu.  Its a stunning place - beautiful scenery and beautiful people.  I've been there 11 times and set to go again this summer.  We stay at Magic Tulip Beach Hotel (not to be confused with Magic Tulip which is nowhere near as good) which is just off the prom and on the middle street (will make sense when you see it - three main streets running down to beach).  Another good hotel is Belcehan Beach (not Belcehan Deluxe - no way!)  But most hotels are good, but check holidays uncovered and holidays exposed for reviews.  

You'll love it - can't wait til its our turn to go! :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf