Author Topic: Which CBF Posting Members Have You Met  (Read 21231 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Which CBF Posting Members Have You Met
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2008, 07:10:22 AM »
We were at the opening of the bar opposite Scarlett last year with our two sons (before they went clubbing to Yetkin's place in Fethiye).

Met Laffa and hubby, Scunner & Steph, Gordon and Loz, Tinx and Mrs, Jukebox (so he's told), Crabbit and Mrs Crabbit, Orange, Jane Branson and hubby and probably a few more but it's too early to think.

Offline june

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2008, 07:32:31 AM »
Not that many really, Keith and Stef, Sunnyd - Nikki, Yetkin, Cenk, Kenkay at the exhibition in Manchester!...thats it I think.

June

Offline june

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2008, 07:46:12 AM »
Oh and Kayakoyoldboy....sorry Alan!:D

Offline Eric

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2008, 08:21:51 AM »
Scunner, Yetkin, UzumluH20, Bikerchickblonde, Pookie, Calvin, Chris Tippit (???), Cockney Girl, Don, Soirios (spelling is wrong I know)Stuart (from everything legal), The dip stick who used to be manager at Somine Kebab, Maria, Firo (had to mention my better half), Wickwilly, Nick, Joe Ramsey (our soon to be new next door neighbours) and others I am sure but have forgotten for the moment.

Eric
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 08:23:16 AM by Eric »

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2008, 08:30:28 AM »
In no particular order...

Scunner, Cef, Laffa and Humbug, NOT Jukebox:(, Jennifer, Queenieconor, Heather07 and hubby, Mustafa and Nadine, Shameless2 and John, Yetkin, Loz and GordonA, Tinkerman and Pauline, Mr and Mrs Ticker, Anne and Sillybilly, Wickwilly.

Aplogies if there is anyone I've missed.

Offline mike A

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2008, 09:41:30 AM »
Chinook 8)

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2008, 10:10:15 AM »
No1 Musti and Nadine, Scunner,Crabbitt, Yetkin and SunnyD, Tinx, Canalman, Jukebox and Cavfan, Jenny, Anne and Sillybilly, Sausage lady and husband Steve(can't remember his sign in name), Nellie Pledge, Laffa and Humbug, Sugarybaba, one who hasn't been on for a while, but expecting a baby in 2 weeks Billie-jo, i'd better mention Joanie, i've known her 40yrs, there's most likely more, some i'll have met before i had to give up the raki and the vodka, others have just slipped my mind cos of my age, and i'm sticking with those 2 excuses. Alan

Offline Shamless2

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2008, 10:11:02 AM »
Highlander and Brenda, Ann and Billy, Number 2, Gordon (but doubt if he remembers)Seen Laffa from across room at Musti and Nadine wedding and of course the gorgeous Musti and Nadine!

Offline Shamless2

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2008, 10:13:59 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by number2

No1 Musti and Nadine, Scunner,Crabbitt, Yetkin and SunnyD, Tinx, Canalman, Jukebox and Cavfan, Jenny, Anne and Sillybilly, Sausage lady and husband Steve(can't remember his sign in name), Nellie Pledge, Laffa and Humbug, Sugarybaba, one who hasn't been on for a while, but expecting a baby in 2 weeks Billie-jo, i'd better mention Joanie, i've known her 40yrs, there's most likely more, some i'll have met before i had to give up the raki and the vodka, others have just slipped my mind cos of my age, and i'm sticking with those 2 excuses. Alan

You met me about 6 times! But as you say it was before you gave up the Raki!!:(
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 10:14:46 AM by Shamless2 »

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2008, 11:08:20 AM »
Tinx, Sporran, Dinger, Orange, possibly got a wave from Chewyturk,Nig68. I have arrangements to meet with Amandabullock in the summer. This is better than celebrity name dropping!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf