Author Topic: Telephone costs to uk  (Read 1544 times)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Telephone costs to uk
« on: September 06, 2008, 14:07:03 PM »
We have just had our phone line installed in Gunlukbasi only waited 3 days. Does anyone know the cost of calling a land line in the uk and the best time to call please. I have a Skype phone i will use when my ADSL is up and running.

We have just moved here last week so please excuse all the questions. Our Electric meter has 3 tarrifs when are the cheapest rates for washing etc
Thanks

Mark

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Telephone costs to uk
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 14:36:20 PM »
We ahve recently had ours too Mark, all I know is its cheaper to phone after 22.00 and weekends.

Tinx

Offline neesie1171

Telephone costs to uk
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 14:54:30 PM »
Hi there, best thing to do is dial 1045 before any national or international calls landlines and mobiles and this reduces the cost of your calls.  When I phone the UK, normally on the phone about 20-30 mins and I've never been more than about a lira for the call!

You will get 2 bills from Turk Telecom, one for the normal calls and one for all your 1045 calls.  Our monthly bill is never more than 20 lira for all our overseas calls and we call to the UK at least twice a week.

For anyone calling you from the UK, if they go through budgetcom they can get calls to a Turkish landline for 1p a minute or 7p a minute to call a Turkish mobile.

Hope this helps.

Denise

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf