Author Topic: A grey storey but am loving it  (Read 1018 times)

Offline busybee

A grey storey but am loving it
« on: September 21, 2008, 10:33:58 AM »
Hi all you cbfonioans!!  

Not been on forum since god knows when cos been poorly and extremely busy.

Daughters 2's wedding-we landed at Cardiff airport a week ago and it was appalling!!  8am, freezin, raining, windy and worst of all grey grey and grey.

Our other daughter who lives in Oz(who has just been made redundant) decided to have a gap 6mths did 4 weeks in Thailand, then met partner in Sing, Sing, then onto Paris, then Italy and finally arrived in Bristol to, grey, grey and more grey.

Fri we went to Yorkshire for the wedding(Lightwater Valley Theme Park) and when we arrived it was still bleeding grey).
Yes we did take over all of Harrogate and Ripon B@B's, hotels, camp sites- it would have been easier to rent the town for the weekend!!!(thanks to all who posted info months ago regarding accomadation)

Day of wedding still grey but they say the sun always shines on the rightous cos the ole currant bun came out for the bash of the year.

Then back to Wales on Sun and guess what grey, rain, wind, and soooooo cold.

Then us and newly weds came to back to home sweet home and they are here for 2 weeks honeymoon. Would you believe it,today it fe-kin grey!!!

Oz daughter and partner went to on to London to put his head in some ofice which he didnt know existed (cos they paid half of his flight).They rang to say-guess what Mum its grey.  Then partner goes home to Oz(hoping for sun) and daughter 1 arrives at Dalaman tommorow,with newly purchased swimsuit and expecting sun)!!
but!!!! guess what is flippin grey here.

Newly weds will return to South Glamorgan probably to rain and more grey.

Me and daughter 1 fly to Gatwick and stay for 1 month in serviced appartment in London(courtesy of her being made redundant. Well its bound to be grey in Islington in Oct and then we both fly back to Home Sweet Home on 3rd Novemeber, she stays till Nov 25th!!!

By this time it will be nearly Xmas! Me and Mick have decided we are getting a take away Xmas Eve, warming it up Xmas Day,Cadburys for pud, loads of DVD's, log fire, efes and plenty of scotch or irish whisky(dont wanna get done for discrimation!!) and a sofa each. BLISS, BLISS AND MORE BLISS. we dont care if its any shade of GREY!!

The above has taken months of planning, as we all live in different countries, trying to all get together is like planning the next Afghanstine Offensive!!!..  Web camming, texting, posting, skyping, landlineing, mobiling and an awful lot of interneting but its been all bloody worth it. Hence not had time to get my daily fix of CBF but will catch up with all thats gone on eventually.

Have been poorly throughout the above and was recomended not to fly but the MORAL OF THIS TALE IS THAT UR FAMILY IS THE BEST BLOODY MEDICATION IN THE WORLD AND WE HAVE GOLD SHINING ALL AROUND US WETHER OR NOT ITS - U KNOW THAT WORD GREY.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf