Author Topic: A debate on the War in Iraq.  (Read 1849 times)

Offline xxbilleigh-joxx

A debate on the War in Iraq.
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2010, 14:06:09 PM »
why can't our government just get rid of these people and those like them in whatever way necessary?

I'm not a violent person but this really makes my blood boil. When will this government stand up to these people?

I say give them an ultimatum- get out or we'll take you out. Who's going to prosicute the govenment if they approved it? No-one is prosicuting those who take out our troops on a weekly basis. They have no regard for the law of this country so why should we in that case? If they value their lives, they should bugger off back to where they claim is "their land" and live it there- its simple, whether they were born in the UK or not.. If they dont, then i believe Zero-tolerance is the answer.

This country has got doormat stamped all over it and thats exactly how its getting treated. We've got enough problems to be tackling in this country what with knife crime, gun crime etc- so just get rid of them...[:(!]

Offline starman™

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2010, 16:09:42 PM »
What happened? Is there a news article about this?

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2010, 17:58:12 PM »
could it be because we have a spineless government too afraid to act for fear of upsetting these peolple and then having to have a debate why they did it

WHAT ABOUT ME AND YOU DO WE NOT HAVE A SAY.

Ron

Offline Woodies

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2010, 18:22:48 PM »
This situation will never change until we have a government that listens to the populace and acts accordingly. For this to happen, the mainstream political parties would have to drastically change their policies (unlikely) or, as unpalatable as some may find it, others such as the BNP or EDL would have to be voted in to power. Even then, as part of the EU, we would be breaking humanitarian laws, with regard to these cretins, human rights.If you want the situation to change, tell your MP, or vote in a party, that more reflects your wants.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf