Author Topic: Sands bar(max's bar)  (Read 16468 times)

Offline cherylhancock

Sands bar(max's bar)
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2010, 10:26:32 AM »
I find it intersting that you can slag our group of friends off for writing a bad report on max bar. If max put prices on his menu would help, we was assured if we ordered the night before it would make it easier for him, us girls did walk out and went into Calis as not interested in Football, but our men folk did stop.We was assured that the special in clay pot would be good, not enought in 1 pot for 2 people as promised and 30 mins late for rice and chips.we paid for everything. As 13 of us stopping we put a large sum of money into the area over 14 days. but service poor. Not just us walked out that night as many locals and over long term Brits did not get fodd either all went to other sands bar and boogied the night away. What a difference in service.

Offline FrankStanley

Sands bar(max's bar)
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2010, 21:23:52 PM »
Totally agree Cheryl. Service was rubbish when me and better half went there. will not go again.

Offline men.max

Sands bar(max's bar)
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2010, 11:55:29 AM »
Plssssssssssssssss back Iam sorryyyyyyy :D
 When you here then big stress for me this group you cant make every one happy My service & food rubbish also no cold beer no football expencive sun bads and umbrellas every thing crap in this place but I dont know why full every day must be my mistake hope you happy now  ;)

Offline sheepymax

Sands bar(max's bar)
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2010, 22:50:13 PM »
We went to Sands Bar, 10 of us and got ignored, so we went next door to Birlik and received a good meal and good service. We also stumbled across the Birlik on our first day on a wee walk, had no money but the owner Dormous (sorry for mis-spelling) gave us 2 beers anyway

Offline men.max

Sands bar(max's bar)
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2010, 23:26:07 PM »
is it all 2 beers open page for that place  :-\

Offline men.max

Sands bar(max's bar)
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2010, 23:33:56 PM »
Paul what is wrong man your choice respect but mmmmmmmmmmm .... I dont know birlik 10 years old respect why me ...?[?]

Offline richie-r

Sands bar(max's bar)
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2010, 08:54:55 AM »
anyone able to translate the last two posts[?]

Offline sheepymax

Sands bar(max's bar)
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2010, 23:03:17 PM »
Max - Are you at the sands bar which is close to the Birlik ?  If so I am sorry to say that the service on your fire eating night was very poor which made us go to the Birlik, we did try to sample the food at Sands bar (my choice over the others) but the fact that we were ignored and then another table of 4 or 5 got service before us made us change venues, sorry but thats the facts of my experience

Offline men.max

Sands bar(max's bar)
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2010, 14:25:38 PM »
Yes Paul
yes near birlik and true that night nearly all tables complain and my chef did it a lot of mistakes that night but if you remember same time nearly 15 table come and order food same time dosent mater 15 or 20 table have to be good service but didnt work that night sorry about :-\ also I have a 2 chef now sorry anyway

Offline sheepymax

Sands bar(max's bar)
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2010, 10:35:31 AM »
Ok Max,thats fair enough, good luck for the rest of the year

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf