Author Topic: Concert DVD's  (Read 1081 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Concert DVD's
« on: July 01, 2010, 08:07:42 AM »
We have had many enquiries as to whether there will be a DVD of the concert and carnival. There have been several made for the artists who took part in the concert and for some of the committee members. We can make up other DVD's at a cost of 10TL however these will be made to order. If anyone would like to order one can they please e.mail me through the forum. All the proceeds will be added to the total of 27.500 which we have already raised. Sorry for posting in this section but we need to reach as many people as possible. Anne
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 10:36:02 AM by mercury »

Offline Beep

Concert DVD's
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 09:04:02 AM »
Hi Anne - just an update on your news - there WILL be a compilation DVD of some great pics and video from both the procession and concert - running time approx. 35 minutes.

Must stress that this is not professional (my laptop is melting) but it's a great way to remember the 2 days and see things you missed.

We can produce these for 10 YTL if anyone is interested - available in about a weeks time.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Concert DVD's
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 10:38:45 AM »
Ok thanks. I have amended my first post Rod. All orders through either me or Rod. Well worth the money for a good cause.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf