Author Topic: Serkan Tarim Vet New Premises  (Read 5014 times)

Offline Firo

Serkan Tarim Vet New Premises
« on: August 29, 2010, 17:22:46 PM »
Have been asked by Serkan (the best vet in Fethiye IMO)to let everyone know that he has now moved into his new bigger premises.
Directions
Fethiye to Calis...same road (Migros Rd) as before but go past where he was, go over the lights and he is in a corner premises on the left a few hundred meters after the lights.

If you are coming from Calis into Fethiye go past Tansas and he is on the right just after passing the Gym. Corner plot with his Black and white sign just by the road/pavement.

Fabulous new premises with a dedicated surgery room, plus consultation room, lots of different food choices for the pampered pets and a new assistant.

If you need a vet who truly loves animals he's your man.
Fi
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 17:23:03 PM by Firo »

Offline raynin62

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 19:14:54 PM »
Just been to visit Serkan at his Hisaronu clinic with a rather poorly street kitten. The kitten was given a thorough examination and treatment for an eye infection and cat flu. We were given a bottle of eye drops and a 7 day course of antibiotics to administer and told to take the kitten back next Saturday for a check up. Total cost 40 lira but because it's a street cat we got a 50% discount so only had to pay 20 lira.  :)

Offline janmack

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 06:36:12 AM »
Our Jack has been quite ill recently and Serkan has been an absolute star looking after him.  First time I've ever had a dog who actually loves seeing the vet...other dogs (and cats) used to run a mile ;)))  Serkan does really connect with his patients :)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 08:30:14 AM by janmack »

Offline Ovacikpeedoff

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 10:07:30 AM »
when we lived in turkey serkan treated our dogs and was brilliant.

Does anyone know his telephone number?

Offline Linda

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 11:06:26 AM »
I completely agree Janmack my dog also looks forward to seeing Serkan, both him and his new assistant genuinely love animals and have a real affinity with them ...

Serkan has been treating a friend of mines dog for cancer (Leukemia) and the empathy he has shown both the animal and it's owners has been amazing, Serkan is a very special man and we are very lucky to have him on 24 hour call, should we need him ...

Serkan's telephone number is: 05342919154

Offline Ovacikpeedoff

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 11:40:46 AM »
Thanks for the phone number. I have so much trust in Serkan, I wanted to have a quick chat with him before I brought our 13 year old Border Collie to the vet here. True to form his advice was spot on.

I have so much trust in him that I have said to him that I would pay fort him to come to the UK to treat one of my dogs if they were seriously ill.

You are lucky to have such a great vet.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf