Author Topic: Me Plates Mugla  (Read 3874 times)

Offline tylerbabe

Me Plates Mugla
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2010, 17:52:17 PM »
Can I ask how much and what insurance company :D

Offline tylerbabe

Me Plates Mugla
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2010, 11:13:24 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by goatman

does anyone know the complete procedure re buying a second hand car. Do you do the usually notary bit in Fethiye then go to Mugla or is it all done in Mugla. Thanks in advance for any advice

Yes you need to do them in Mugla and you need to go to the notary office and get power of attorney for them to do think that is about 60 lira and they do the plates roughly 300 lira.

Offline peecee

Me Plates Mugla
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2010, 14:29:17 PM »
Tylerbabe, it's a relatively simple procedure, easpecially if you're buying a car that already has ME plates.
You do the notary bit (which, I think, you've done).  The notary sends the relevant paperwork up to Mugla, to the enormous police station.  This should have already been sent.

Just walk in with I.D. and notary paperwork and off you go.  that's what happened to my buyer anyway.  He was dead impressed that it was all ready for him and he was in the Police station for 3 minutes!

If, however, you're buying a car with non me plates I believe you have to go to the old town in Mugla where they're made (perhaps someone can confirm all that?)

Honestly, it's not as daunting as it seems :)

Offline tylerbabe

Me Plates Mugla
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2010, 14:45:43 PM »
Hi Peeccee nobody is saying it is daunting we just chose the easy way having it done for us  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf