Author Topic: Estate Agents  (Read 8974 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Estate Agents
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2011, 13:41:56 PM »
I know him Pete - sadly his English isn't so good 6 months later, when the tapu has still not been issued in the new owner's name and there is no living permission :D

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Estate Agents
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2011, 19:14:41 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

I know him Pete - sadly his English isn't so good 6 months later, when the tapu has still not been issued in the new owner's name and there is no living permission :D

Yes but after a few effes in his relatives bar things will become clear again and you will realise you are worrying about nothing. (until the morning):D

Offline joannasal

Estate Agents
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2011, 04:11:32 AM »
Premier Estates is most definitely still in business!

Offline philrose

Estate Agents
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2011, 05:59:37 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

I understand Premier Estates is no longer. Apologies to them if that is incorrect but I believe it is the case.

Well unless they went out of business in the last week, they are still very much up and running ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Estate Agents
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2011, 09:32:06 AM »
Fair enough  :)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Estate Agents
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2011, 12:14:47 PM »
I believe and do correct me if I have any details missing that Keith AKA Scunner on this forum also has a facility to advertise and sell your property.

He would then also be able to advise on all aspects of selling as well  8)

Offline hunnipie

Estate Agents
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2011, 22:27:40 PM »
I have had dealings with both these agents this year as i am still looking to buy a property,they were both friendly,helpfull and english speaking,but as an english surrey family we expect a lot more than they can deliver,myself i would not choose them as there
network in england did not seem very strong,after all you want to sell your property and not just chat about it,property network in the lykia building in fethiye were on the ball in both countries,you could always try them,good luck,

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Estate Agents
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2011, 22:42:00 PM »
You want to buy a property in Turkey but neither company have a strong network in the UK? Why would they need one to sell someone a property in Turkey? Total rubbish. You have no idea what network they have in the UK. Before you trash firms let me tell you something; trust me because I know, they both sell WAY more properties in the Fethiye than the people you suggest!!!

Please take a minute or so to tell us what it was you wanted that neither could deliver.

Offline hunnipie

Estate Agents
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2011, 00:45:16 AM »
ahello scunner, I am no way disrespecting the agents concerned,just saying there are better conected real estates than those mentioned,when you are sitting using your laptop in london enquiring about fethiye property,you expect correct information to be provided, property network gave us so much more help,advice and the information we wanted to know,not what other agents wanted us too know. Everyone has there favorites.:D

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Estate Agents
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2011, 00:48:55 AM »
Yes of course, but amazing as they sound, you didn't buy from them either. I am intrigued to hear what it was you expect that neither of the other agents could deliver...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf