Author Topic: A couple of App recommendations  (Read 793 times)

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
A couple of App recommendations
« on: December 01, 2011, 06:41:06 AM »
I recently downloaded an app the othernight and as usual i'm hooked. santa's village, help santa build the toys on the naughty and nice list, build a village. You know the kind of thing. Good for kids big and small and it's free 8)

Another one is quite boring but absolutly brilliant. "Account tracker", you can download a free version to see if you like it, I ended up buying the app once id tested it, not cheap but I love it. Basically you can list your ins and outs of your account and enter everytime you spend and then reconcile against your account. Easy to back up. Im probably not doing it the best justice with my description, but for me if I was only alowed one app on my iphone this would be it!!

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 07:30:49 AM »
Will try to get this later.  My 7 year old grandson was asking me the other day if I had any games. I have a samsung galaxy so hope it works for that too.  Never tried to get apps yet so that will be an adventure.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 16:34:59 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Gorgeous_bird

"Account tracker", you can download a free version to see if you like it, I ended up buying the app once id tested it, not cheap but I love it. Basically you can list your ins and outs of your account and enter everytime you spend and then reconcile against your account.

Do you REALLY need an app for this. Why don't you just look at your account, for free, online?

Is it me ?:D ;):D

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 18:07:12 PM »
I do.  But if you Spend money you record it on the app along with direct debits ( only once when setting it all up) and it tells you whats In your account , before this I used a spreadsheet to keep track of what I was expecting to go out etc but I love this app. I go onto my online account make sure everything that should be coming out is tick it off on the app,  job done. All our accounts are on the app so at a glance I can see the state of play. Maybe I do things differently to you, but I have been using it for the last year and I wouldn't be without it, so thought I would give it a shout out!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf