Author Topic: Calling all the Charities - Please Read  (Read 997 times)

Offline Pi55y

Calling all the Charities - Please Read
« on: May 09, 2013, 21:25:54 PM »
As you know the FETAV Fest Bahar week of events starts with the launch party concert at Calis Aquapark next Friday 17 May at 7.30 pm. The evening concert features Andrew Tait, Paul Wynter, Performance Dance, a DJ and more. Tickets cost only 20TL and for this you not only get live entertainment but you get your first drinkfor free whether it be beer, vodka and tonic (import drinks not included) and all food and drinks have been negotiated for that night only at 5TL per item.

This is the first event, and the main event of two being held,  strictly to raise money directly to help run FETAV Foundation, the organisation that all of the charities in the Fethiye District legally operate under and without whom none of us would be able to exist.  Without FETAV none of us would even be  be able to start to help improve the lives of both  children and animals in the area from our charity activities.

As you are aware the rest of the weeks events are to raise money for the individual charities themselves with the exception of the free open air concert on Friday 24 May on Fethiye Square. which should be a great event.

The 3C's have now been given a supply of tickets to sell for this event by the organisers of FETAV Fest and because I have not got all of your e-mail addresses, but know most of you are members of this forum,  please could you let me know as soon as possible how many tickets you would like reserving for members of your charity, their family and friends.  I understand that tickets are also available at Kismet Bar and also at FIG shop as from tomorrow.

Please help to support  FETAV as they have supported and facilitated your charity.

For anyone else reading this post, although it is aimed at contacting the various charity committees,  the evening is a public event open to everyone, the more the merrier,  and it should be a good night and one of the best bargains of the summer.  Tickets can be purchased from the 3C's shop or you can PM me to reserve your tickets.

Thanks for reading

Chrissie Clark
3C's Committee

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf