Author Topic: My favourite shop and it is in Hisaronu.  (Read 6164 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: My favourite shop and it is in Hisaronu.
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2015, 21:36:54 PM »
Bluwise. We were in Fethiye today and I noticed the shop next to Ramadan which is called "Tak" has lots of bedcovers outsde under the window of the shop. Saw someone looking at them today as said in other postings, they are all folded up and enlosed in plastic bags.  (Personally, I thougjt the patterns ans slightly chintz and not as I would have expected.  :)

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2015, 07:22:38 AM »
I'll have a nosey - thanks Jacqui.

Offline Lorraine

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2015, 05:43:50 AM »
Ozdilek on the first floor of the shopping centre has lovely bedding, everything is priced.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2015, 10:11:13 AM »
Bluwise, I never noticed these bedcovers before, but I am now seeing them everywhere.  There were some lovely ones in the Erasta shoppng centre.  A shop called English Homes  They have some really nice stuff in there.  The bedcovers where 69 TL with 10% off.  No King Size only singles and doubles.  They also had some nice sheet sets and beautiful towels.  i bought a couple of hand towels for 19.99tl each with 10% off.
Even A101 are sellng these covers..

Offline Menthol

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2015, 11:34:41 AM »
The shop in Hisaronu is one of my favourite shops too.

Took my brother there yesterday to buy gifts for my sister in law.

The family that own the shop are always the most helpful and pleasant of people. Everything is very carefully packaged. My brother bought a lovely large decorative plate and some jewellery. The plate was carefully bubble wrapped and packed in a box. The jewellery was individually wrapped in coloured tissue paper and then put in small drawstring gold net bags. They looked beautiful.

And please note that everything is very reasonably priced.

There's a shop directly next door called Bath and Beyond that sells bath stuff and gorgeous towels but I find them a tad pricey. Some unusual stuff though.

Unique (the traditional Turkish Paspatur shop) has opened a larger store in Hisaronu on the corner under Shine Indian restaurant. Full of really, really beautiful stuff. But this is a store you really need to haggle in. Everything, in my opinion, is overpriced. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf