Author Topic: Gold Finger and Back Massage.  (Read 5839 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Gold Finger and Back Massage.
« on: June 12, 2015, 08:09:50 AM »
We went to Gold Finger yesterday courtesy of the lovely Menthol puttng another £100.00 voucher in the 3C's Auction.  Thanks Menthol.
Gold Finger in Ovacik now have the pedicure stations that usually you see in the States.  The chair you relax in and the foot spa are all in one.  Lovely to see this in the Fethiye area.   
We had a few treatments and Phil got a back massage.  The girl in there is a professional masseuse and Phil said she really went to work on him.  He said it was the best massage he ever had.
I also got the same girl later on for a facial and again it was lovely and she massaged my neck shoulders arms and hands.  I actually fell asleep at one point, as it was so lovely and relaxing.  Also had a manicure and gel/shellac nails.  We were there two weeks ago and had treatments then also.
I thoroughly recommend Gold Finger.  The lady owner Kathy keeps up to date with all modern technics and also a big plus for me, has sterilising machines for the tools used.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: Gold Finger and Back Massage.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 08:33:21 AM »
Do you know whether they do eyelash extensions please Jacqui and if so how much roughy thank you  :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 10:36:48 AM »
Yes they do.  Eyelash extension  £25.00  Xtreme Eyelash Extensions £60.

www.hairandbeautyfethye.com

Offline WordBird

• What's the worst that could happen?
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 10:49:29 AM »
I can thoroughly recommend the eyelash extensions Karennina. I was one of their 'guinea pigs' when a couple of the other girls were trained as Kathy can't possibly do it all herself.

Lovely Nursel was so gentle I fell asleep and the results were fantastic....I go roughly every three weeks for infills and even with swimming and/or showering pretty much every day they still last for this length of time before they need 'topping up'.   :)

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 13:01:17 PM »
Wordbird, do you notice where they are attached, can you feel it? 
I had some done years ago and found the adhesive irritated the hell out of me (could feel tiny hard bits)  and I had to take them off.   Ended up with gaps where I'd picked at 'em !! >:(

Offline WordBird

• What's the worst that could happen?
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 16:19:39 PM »
No, not at all - can't see or 'feel' them. (I've heard some people say they don't like them as they feel heavy - I don't know if this is because they've gone for lashes that are too long. At Goldfinger they measure your own lashes and there's then a scale of recommended lengths, as well as different thicknesses.)

The only thing I've noticed is that if I leave it a bit too long between infills a couple can start to look a bit straggly as they're on the verge of growing out, but that's my own doing and I just need to faff around with the little brush to get them in place.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 17:00:42 PM »
Thanks WB - think I may treat myself when we are over.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2015, 17:48:20 PM »
I was taken downstairs to see Kathy doing eyelashes.  I have to say it was totally professional and hygienic. Not like some salons where woman lie on a bed in the middle of the salon in full view of everyone and get this treatment.  A few years ago my daughter in law did this in Booty in Hisaronu and her eyes where so sore afterwards and the eyelashes started to drop out the next day.
If I was going to get this done. I would definitely choose Gold Finger.   (No point in me having them done as I wear glasses)   

Offline Lotty

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2015, 21:16:26 PM »
My daughter did the same Jacqui, despite my trying to persuade her that Goldfinger was better, she saw all the queues at Booty and thought they must be good. They were awfu and she was distraught, they had even cut off some of her own eyelashes to attach new ones. It hurt a lot. Not much she could do really but a lesson learned.  :-\

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2015, 22:22:47 PM »
Yes, I used to think Booty was good, but I think they got greedy and just let as many people in as wanted to come, so big queues just waiting for a place.  Also, they did not sterlise their tools, they just got them out of a drawer and put them back in again. 
I much prefer Gold Finger. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf