Author Topic: E u  (Read 17426 times)

Offline davybill

Re: E u
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2016, 07:55:00 AM »
I have never seen a poor bookie, must tell you something.?

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2016, 08:55:24 AM »
5000/1 against Leicester City FC; 5/1 on REMAIN. What is it telling us, Davybill?

Offline davybill

« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2016, 12:57:35 PM »
Yes how many people backed them Colwyn, I don't know anyone that took that price.
And most bookies will cover their losses anyway.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2016, 15:36:51 PM »
Missing the point on bookmaking ... bookies do not win every time, and so expect to take a bath every so often, all they will try to do is to minimise their loses on those occassions, not expect to get it right every time.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2016, 20:35:19 PM »

Five weeks ago Dodgy Dave Cameron stood up in Parliament and slammed Corbyn, the Labour shadow cabinet, and the Labour Party

for nominating Sadiq Khan as London Mayor candidate for his appearance several times on platforms shared by "ISIL and Jihadi supporters"

Today the hypocrite has spent the day with Khan, touring around together backing the "Remain" campaign, and introducing Khan as a

a fine example of integration, son of an immigrant bus driver, ect, ect, ect,  And Cameron want's us to believe him and take him seriously.

Lying sod. 

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2016, 00:08:13 AM »
Without doubt, and irrespective of outcome, the EU referendum has exposed more fully than ever the shameless expediency of UK politicians of all sides. Forget what I said, I'm now saying the opposite.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2016, 07:05:17 AM »

But we let them,   and pay them to do so.  I think we should sell the Houses of Parliament, there's never anyone in there.

Just rent a venue once a week for PMQs, that's the only time the commons is full.

The Lords and the Commons are a very expensive joke, and the jokes on us.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2016, 08:59:11 AM »
Without doubt, and irrespective of outcome, the EU referendum has exposed more fully than ever the shameless expediency of UK politicians of all sides. Forget what I said, I'm now saying the opposite.

That seems a little harsh Scunner. People are allowed to change their minds.

I love Europe, it's the unaccountability of the EU I can't abide. If we don't agree we can't vote them all out. Staying in but in a much revamped EU sounds great but simply isn't going to happen.

Some of the social legislation is beneficial but couldn't we just adopt that anyway as a standalone democracy? If the tories won't do that at least we have the chance to vote them out.

From uncharacteristically undecided to OUT. We're strong enough to run our own business affairs - it's just been so long since we did, we can't remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have decided to vote to stay in.That is my business and I won't be changed. But I must say, I have never heard such a load of b*llocks in my life than the cr4p the Stay campaign have manufactured/released.

And I lived through the Scottish Independence referendum.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2016, 09:36:16 AM »
Excellent command of the quote function Colwyn.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2016, 10:31:14 AM »
Whatever the outcome Cameron is dead in the water.

His fear of being the PM that led us out of the EU has caused this and nothing else.

He should have grown a pair and stuck to his principals. I'm sure he wants us out but just doesn't want to be the one blamed for it when it happens.

Watch him change his tune if we leave.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf