Author Topic: Best Testi  (Read 14461 times)

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
Re: Best Testi
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2016, 10:52:51 AM »
Maybe they're just desperate for business in these uncertain times and relying on the loyal people of this forum (ex and new customers) to bring business to them.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2016, 11:11:48 AM »
Perhaps I shouldn't have used the term "huge number" in my post. However, I'd say he's lost several potential clients by his pushiness. I for for one won't be going there and I certainly won't be recommending it to family or friends.

Each to their own.  :)

Offline marina

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2016, 11:23:48 AM »
Exactly KKOB!   ;)  But perhaps people should also just try it out for themselves before making a decision based on a few posts on here. If you don't like it, don't go back. Easy    :)

Offline Lotty

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2016, 11:26:29 AM »
I'm sure it's a lovely place and a favourite for some, but to be honest they were asked nicely more than once to stop promoting themselves and totally ignored it. So they knew exactly what they were doing? If all the restaurants start to do this the forum would become full of restaurants' posts trying to outdo each other. On the other hand, from their point of view times are tough now and I suppose once their photos have been posted and seen, job done.

Offline marina

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2016, 11:39:28 AM »
Yes, agree with all that Lotty. It would be bit of a nightmare if all the restaurants did the same on here and it may well have put some people off going, but then how many will read the posts and promptly forget about them anyway   :D

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2016, 11:40:45 AM »
If all the restaurants start to do this the forum would become full of restaurants' posts trying to outdo each other. On the other hand, from their point of view times are tough now and I suppose once their photos have been posted and seen, job done.

Exactly.  It'd be a free for all and ultimately NO restaurants would be allowed to post.

Times are hard for businesses in touristic areas and fair play to them for trying new places to promote their business.  However, they were asked nicely to refrain from flooding the forum with images and as a result their other posting have been deleted (by Keith).  They haven't been banned and are more than welcome to CONTRIBUTE to CBF in the future.

JF

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2016, 12:05:31 PM »
We went with neighbours (to watch the footie) who use the place and although the staff were very nice. I hated the way they allowed people to smoke in there.  It spoilt the night as the table behind us had 5 men all smoking.
We would not go back on that single basis

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2016, 13:00:30 PM »
Is there not a section for restaurants and bars to post there wares & prices/how to get there etc so that we can look at pictures of food be made aware of entertainment if we wanted to know? Would stop the hijacking of posts.

Offline Kerim Restaurant - Hotel

• Newly Registered
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2016, 14:29:12 PM »
Thanks everyone for their reply to our testi. But once you should try it, the aim of the picture is the awareness of the foods in our restaurant. For helping our dear costumers. Not for advertising certainly. Because we have already regular lovely guests. And we are open and same approach to everyone who is sitting our chairs  :)

We know some people in this forum management have a benefits from some places. And they dont allow the other places interests.

All thanks for replies. Love you and see you in our restaurant  :)

Enjoy your meal!!!  :-*

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2016, 14:45:27 PM »
I think that is the silliest post we have had on here since the legendary bear on the beach and the giant wave episode.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf