Author Topic: That,s the way you do it  (Read 2564 times)

Offline Ally B

That,s the way you do it
« on: October 14, 2018, 13:24:38 PM »
Just been speaking to friends who have just returned from Calis.  They too like us stay at the quiet end of the prom. They did most of their dining in Obens.  They said it was packed nearly every night. I think it shows that if you serve good food,  give value for money, friendly service,  nice atmosphere, and have a C.B.F. best restaurant certificate, people will go out their way to eat at your restaurant. There are a few restaurants in that area that could do with bucking their ideas up. If ever a family deserved to get on it is them.

Offline Fran

Re: That,s the way you do it
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 14:30:51 PM »
We have eaten there for years as our apartment is at that end of the Prom. This year was the first time we had to wait for a table, and advised to book in advance. The food is consistently good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline blueclad

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 15:21:35 PM »
We to had to wait for a table at Obens when we were in calis recently.

Another one in the main street also a CBF certificate holder Gunisik was packed out every night from 6 30 pm till around 10 30  pm we had to reserve a table like many others  the day prior.

both had great value for money and excellent food.

we wanted to have a meal once again  in Er Oz  but sadly they closed up on 2 nd October,  we also saw a few restaurants with almost no one eating , but others were doing very well indeed

Offline davybill

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 08:14:46 AM »
The Nil bar is full most nights so is the Meeting Point, also the summer Rose. and Bella Mommas.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf