Author Topic: Cash or cards  (Read 4438 times)

Offline RichardF

• Newly Registered
Re: Cash or cards
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2020, 07:52:18 AM »
Nichols, that’s great news! Hope all goes well with opening and we’ll definitely be looking to make a reservation when we arrive in a couple of weeks time.

Offline Andy W

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2020, 09:32:00 AM »
Fantastic news Nichola. We will definitely be coming to see you when we arrive in late August.
Good to hear all bars and restaurant's are taking both cash & card.

Offline TOSH TOSH

• Newly Registered
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2020, 10:00:23 AM »
Yes we will also be making a Reservation when we are there the 1st of August and we hope to see you Nichola   :)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2020, 07:40:33 AM »
I'll definitely be there Tosh Tosh as I will be the one and only waiter - no arriving for evenings only this year - Dogan will also be around but he'll have to do the bar and any take orders from any Turkish customers we have.

It does feel quite positive all of a sudden with a surge in hotel bookings and table reservations - although I'm not sure it will actually be essential to book tables I'll have a better feel for it once we are open.

We are looking forward to getting back to work and I just hope the next three months are good for us and all our neighbours along the prom too.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2020, 09:27:32 AM »
I didn't know about the old £20 notes though. Presumably the banks here are accepting the old ones! Does anyone know?

The Bank of England haven't announced a date when the old paper notes will cease to be legal tender. When they do, it'll be 6 months ahead.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf