Author Topic: Jiva beach  (Read 1567 times)

Offline Ridley59

• Newly Registered
Jiva beach
« on: March 16, 2022, 13:17:28 PM »
Hello can anyone give me any reviews on Jiva Beach please, we’re booked to go in July this year.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Jiva beach
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 20:13:13 PM »
We've stayed there a few times now - it's very good. Nice bars, including 24 hour one, food is generally good. Not sure on entertainment as we don't go in for any of that. Rooms are pleasant. If you have any questions feel free to ask  :)

Offline Ridley59

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2022, 21:09:12 PM »
Thank you, I’ve noticed there’s some sort of a spa there, was wondering if anyone knew if it’s worth going to or to find one in the resort?

Offline Dennis Vint

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2022, 14:37:35 PM »
It's two years since we were at Jiva Beach Resort (or even Calis Beach) because of Covid restrictions.  However, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay in a corner suite (for 3 people).
Food was very good with a wide range of starters, mains and desserts and the staff were friendly and helpful.
Entertainment was average but we were close to the dolmus terminus if we wanted to travel to Fethiye.

I don't know what Covid restrictions are in place at present so the normal services may be affected especially in the dining areas.

Go and enjoy your holiday.............I'm sure you will.

Offline Ridley59

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022, 09:05:20 AM »
Thank you so much 😊

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2022, 10:27:58 AM »
We stayed there July before CV-19 outbreak and had a great time. The top floors have smaller but more private balconies. The food was great with plenty of choice. We were there at start of school hols and it could be bedlam at times. Though you are restricted with number of a la carte meals if you speak nicely at the booking point we found we could easily get extra slots allocated. Didn’t have a bad meal. Bars were really nice especially the one close to the beach. Could not understand why the beach bar closed at night. Would definitely go back. Ask for a room facing pool as those facing the road were less pleasant.

Offline cheffy

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2022, 13:41:32 PM »
We went pre covid and really enjoyed it, fabulous food great staff ,service excellent private beach with bar,it's on our list to go again.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf