Author Topic: Site/complex fees  (Read 2299 times)

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
Re: Site/complex fees
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2022, 00:29:28 AM »
Hi Trainer
Thank you for including the costs, can I ask has this impacted your site maintenance in any way.
Eg opening pool later, cutting down on staff, turning off lights ect.
Just trying to evaluate the situation from everones point of view.
Thank you

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2022, 15:44:11 PM »
We actually opened 2 weeks early but mainly because we had the pool re-grouted and did not want to leave it empty, we use a maintenance company so we have no worries regarding manpower all our lights around the site are on dusk till dawn sensors the cost for them is around 50tl a month on average the pool lights are on a timer comes on at 8pm and goes of at 10pm so the cost again isn’t a lot the cost comes from pool pumps and the chemicals our pool is quite big for the size of complex but only has one pump some bigger pools needs two pumps which doubles the cost of both electric and chemicals also you have to take into account how many people use it the more people the more chemicals and electric we have also this year had I think three dust clouds that have lasted more than a few days each and this means more cleaning
If you have a big pool and historically only get a few owners at the beginning of the season I can see the logic in opening later

Offline btcdiana

• CBF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2022, 18:28:39 PM »
We actually opened 2 weeks early but mainly because we had the pool re-grouted and did not want to leave it empty, we use a maintenance company so we have no worries regarding manpower all our lights around the site are on dusk till dawn sensors the cost for them is around 50tl a month on average the pool lights are on a timer comes on at 8pm and goes of at 10pm so the cost again isn’t a lot the cost comes from pool pumps and the chemicals our pool is quite big for the size of complex but only has one pump some bigger pools needs two pumps which doubles the cost of both electric and chemicals also you have to take into account how many people use it the more people the more chemicals and electric we have also this year had I think three dust clouds that have lasted more than a few days each and this means more cleaning
If you have a big pool and historically only get a few owners at the beginning of the season I can see the logic in opening later
BITMAIN, INNOSILICON, GOLDSHELL MINERS 2022 IN STOCK

All equipment will be shipped from our warehouses in Shenzhen China. Additional shipping charges apply to orders shipping to international destinations

Anexminer ET3 ETH MINER

https://apextominer.org/en/product/2022-new-anexminer-et3-etc-miner-300mh-s-160w-asic-etchash-mining/

Jasminer X4 ETH MINER

https://apextominer.org/en/product/jasminer-x4-1u-second-hand/

WORLD DELIVERY 3-7 DAYS

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2022, 09:05:49 AM »
Thank you trainer
We have 2 pools on our complex one of which is huge and only opens in july and Aug so there is room to save money there if they chose not to open that one.
In our site rules the smaller pool is open for longer, from a set date which should actually be open now.
Luckily it wasn't effected by the dust clouds as it wasn't open.
I was wandering if anyone would know if the pump on pools have to be continually running or could the be timed to cut in and out. I'm not familiar with the pool system so maybe not 😏.
Homeowners and Guests vistit at various times throughout the season, so it would be very discriminate in my opinion to choose only the busy times to have all the facilities open, some choose to come at quieter times exactly for that reason and they pay their fees just like everyone else.
Its very frustrating as we all appreciate rising cost are effecting everyone, but then there are also owners who prolifically behind with monthly fees and then having lots of home improvements done but complain if the site fees rise.
Hopefully we will be able to sort things out next week.

Offline Steve A

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2022, 09:45:24 AM »
It’s difficult collecting site fees especially from Turkish owners as the priceless are affecting them greatly.However they are still responsible so those who don’t pay can have action taken against them.
Pool pumps can be put on a timer ,as we have had in the past,this limits the times it can be used eg 8-8 maybe.
However if people are going on holiday they want to be able to use the facilities so we’ve just had to bite the bullet and pay for the rises in cost.In the grand scheme of things it’s still cheap ,on a site of 15 Apt’s.we pay less than £200

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2022, 15:05:37 PM »
Hi Steve
I agree, if you take on something like a holiday home you have to appreciate there are costs involved, sometimes unexpected too, and can vary. I personally don't have a problem paying more as to provide the service that was agreed.
Hopefully we'll be able to sort things out next week.

Offline spo6666

• Paul
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2022, 08:59:14 AM »
I am in total agreement with Mark (as we are on the same site) No problem with fees reflecting the cost and increasing inline with costs, but I do have a problem with a site manager that thinks the way to deal with increasing costs is to keep the pools shut longer, not on, we come for a holiday and expect at least 1 of our pools to be open, otherwise we are paying substantial site fees for a bit of grass cutting etc  >:(

Offline Steve A

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2022, 10:00:02 AM »
Surely you can speak to the site manager and tell him exactly what you want and what he gets paid for otherwise adios

Offline spo6666

• Paul
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2022, 10:22:38 AM »
Hopefully when Mark has a chat with him, we will get an update  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf