Author Topic: Pictures Of Kaya  (Read 11043 times)

Offline teresa321

Pictures Of Kaya
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2006, 11:31:33 AM »
I have birds without wings on a CD set and we listened to it in the evenings on one of our cooler spring holidays.  It is in Turkey at the moment but we are out there in 3 weeks and can pass it on if anyone wants it.

Your house looks lovely KKOB and I must confess that we have not been to Kaya yet but we will have plenty of time in the future.

Teresa
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 11:33:36 AM by teresa321 »

Offline Linda1953

Pictures Of Kaya
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2006, 11:35:10 AM »
Very nice pics

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
Pictures Of Kaya
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2006, 12:44:02 PM »
Scunner
The little church on the hill in your second picture.  My mad sister made us all walk up there.  Must admit when I got my breath back it was worth it for the view.

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Pictures Of Kaya
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2006, 07:08:54 AM »
I love Kaya.  That is what you call a terrace Alan. Some pad. One of these days I would like to own in Kaya. At the moment, whilst we have children and all of our friends are family orientated and we are looking to rent, we feel our place in Ovacik is great and fits the purpose, but one of these days, who knows, we may be your neighbours.............

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Pictures Of Kaya
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2006, 15:00:16 PM »
That is a great looking house you have there KKOB, I have stayed in smaller hotels!

I like the picture of the church Keith, but I wish thay would take some steps to restore or preserve the wonderful floor which is made up of thousands and thousands of pebbles, all collected from the local beach and laid by hand to make some striking patterns. Unfortunately the floor is now being eroded and people are taking the stonesas souveneirs.

Offline Bill

Pictures Of Kaya
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2006, 23:31:45 PM »
If you look at my website at http://www.bill-mckelvie.co.uk/ and scroll down to "Ghost Town" on the menu you will see a page of photos of Kaya. It's a place I visit a lot and have many moe recent pictures (including the new camel farm!) so I must update it soon.

Offline Bill

Pictures Of Kaya
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2006, 23:40:25 PM »
And here's the chapel mentioned in a previous post

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf