Author Topic: NIG (Nicholas International Group)  (Read 14880 times)

Offline Dizzi

NIG (Nicholas International Group)
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2011, 14:18:51 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by jonesy

By the way, Janet at NG-PS is Nurettin's IT Manager!

She is also the Business Manager for NG-PS!  

When I was in their office in ovacik last year Nurettin was in and they were saying that he had nothing to do with NG-PS anymore, well I for one think this was a 'white lie' and I believe he still is and has something to do with them, in whatever manner hence the reason for the nastiness we as a complex and others have received since deciding not to put up with their 'dealings' anymore!

Offline jonesy

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2011, 14:28:22 PM »
Check out: www.meantime.co.uk website, Testimonials:

Without the bespoke software Meantime developed for us we simply wouldn't be able to run the business.

Our unique web-based software means we can do so many things other property developers can't, and it is a major selling point for potential owners.

The amount of time Meantime's bespoke software has saved us is immeasurable, without it we'd need an army of people and a huge call centre to be able to carry out the number of functions it does.

Janet Schofield, IT business manager, Nicholas Group

Offline Denise40

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2011, 06:59:56 AM »
Hardy explains why people have been left in the lurch in regards grounds and pool maintenance nor does it explain what has happened to certain, electric meters!

Offline jonesy

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2011, 13:08:35 PM »
It doesn't explain anything at all, but spells out the 'connection/continued connection' between nicholas as was, and as is now.

There are quite a few people wanting words with Nurettin re electric meters and pool pumps and garden sunloungers too, which whilst upsetting, are a drop in the ocean to the people who have been stung by the Nicholas Heigts fiasco.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2011, 13:58:48 PM »
What was/is the Nicholas Heights fiasco?

Offline Dizzi

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2011, 14:47:38 PM »
quote:

It doesn't explain anything at all, but spells out the 'connection/continued connection' between nicholas as was, and as is now.

There are quite a few people wanting words with Nurettin re electric meters and pool pumps and garden sunloungers too, which whilst upsetting, are a drop in the ocean to the people who have been stung by the Nicholas Heigts fiasco.

I have to say that myself and my neighbours on our complex were a little more than upset in fact we were furious not only had they stolen our pumps and electric meter but were also trying to 'con' us out of money that we didn't owe!!

Something seems to ring a bell with the Nicholas heights fiasco but i don't quite recall.  Can someone enlighten us please.

We are really pleased now that we have our pumps back, electric meter sorted and have changed companies and I have to say they have been excellent and a lot cheaper 'so far'.

Plus we are one of the lucky ones who have got our tapus etc, which I know others haven't :(

Offline Old Daffodil

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2011, 14:56:50 PM »
Nurettin is the brother of the mayor Keramettin Yilmaz.  

I was given the offer  to buy a part share in the apartments at Nicholas Heights which I did not take. Maybe some did and had their fingers burnt.[?]
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 15:00:09 PM by Daffodil »

Offline jonesy

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2011, 17:14:34 PM »
My understanding from friend's cousin:

5 years ago buy an apartment at Nicholas heights for £100,000 or £120,000.  Each year you can have limited access (couple of week or so) plus receive back £10,000, on the fifth year get back the last £10,000 plus the tapu, so apartment has either cost you £70,000 or £50,000 and you then own it,

Problem: Nicholas Heights was sold by Nicholas in ...???January of this year, thus no last payment or tapu?

Six or so blocks of apartments X how many apartments in each block.

Offline hillside

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2011, 19:01:42 PM »
quote:

Check out: www.meantime.co.uk website, Testimonials:

Without the bespoke software Meantime developed for us we simply wouldn't be able to run the business.

Our unique web-based software means we can do so many things other property developers can't, and it is a major selling point for potential owners.

The amount of time Meantime's bespoke software has saved us is immeasurable, without it we'd need an army of people and a huge call centre to be able to carry out the number of functions it does.

Janet Schofield, IT business manager, Nicholas Group

Very interesting - but unfortunately it doesnt say when it was written. Janet Schofield was definately IT Business Manager until early 2010 when NGPS split from Nicholas Group Internation. Following Alan Swains departure from NGPS ( :)) late 10/early 11 NGPS split further [?]!! from NGI and now are nothing to do with them. I think this all adds to peoples distrust - you dont know who youre dealing with and who is actually behind the facade[:(!]

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2011, 19:33:50 PM »
quote:

5 years ago buy an apartment at Nicholas heights for £100,000 or £120,000.  Each year you can have limited access (couple of week or so) plus receive back £10,000, on the fifth year get back the last £10,000 plus the tapu, so apartment has either cost you £70,000 or £50,000 and you then own it

So you buy an apartment at a six figure over inflated price that you can't even use for 50 weeks of the year and you are promised your loan/overpayment to the developer back in stages over a number of years with the promise of your title deed at the end of it, even though you overpaid for it at the beginning.

Sounds like a proposition for looneys to consider to me, sorry.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf