Author Topic: NIG (Nicholas International Group)  (Read 15410 times)

Offline Rosy

NIG (Nicholas International Group)
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2011, 07:01:58 AM »
Sule is a very competent and trustworthy lawyer. You did well to find her. Good luck. If anyone can sort this for you Sule can!

Offline Borgie

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2011, 11:56:10 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by jon.trostheim

quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

Are any of you taking action to recover the money you had to pay from Nicholas Homes?

Yes we are, we are in contact with Sule BEDER at Beder law office in Fethyie. We need to come in contact with other in the same situation. Please take contact by my email.

I have today made contact with Sule, can you confirm if she is a lawyer worth using when taking on Nurettin Yilmaz and Nicholas Homes?. from my own experience anyone thinking of buying property in Turkey under no circumstances should you use any company that Nurettin Yilmaz or his brother Karemettin Yilmaz are involved with, like us you will lose an awful lot of your hard earned cash. He still owes us £33,000 and it's been going on for 2 years now.

Offline Borgie

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2011, 11:59:22 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by cheers

Didn't Kerametin Yilmaz have something to do with turning a childrens playground in Hisaronou into a 'Hellhole' for a couple of dolphins?  As Nurettin is his brother - does this kind of rip off 'run in the family'?

Nurettin and his brother are probably the two biggest crocks in south west Turkey. Anyone thinking of buying in Turkey do not deal with Nicholas Homes or any other company they are connected to.

Offline hillside

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2011, 14:04:13 PM »
Sule seems to have represented a lot of people against Nicholas Homes - and from what I have heard has been sucessful

Offline Pappi

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2011, 17:24:55 PM »
I know nothing about Nicholas Homes  but a couple of months ago my wife and I engaged Sule to carry out a legal process with our new property in Tuzla.

Sule is a star, she's a professional, she's a Pearl.

If you will accept my advice (no commission involved) you will use her legal mind to solve your problems.

Pappi   :) :)

Offline Borgie

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2011, 17:46:15 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Pappi

I know nothing about Nicholas Homes  but a couple of months ago my wife and I engaged Sule to carry out a legal process with our new property in Tuzla.

Sule is a star, she's a professional, she's a Pearl.

If you will accept my advice (no commission involved) you will use her legal mind to solve your problems.

Pappi   :) :)

#
#Thanks Papi,

I think I might just do that.

Thanks again.

Offline cheers

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2011, 22:13:19 PM »
Borgie you are a newbie on here and the most recommended lawyer on here is Sule!  She will not rip you off and is good at what she does.  She was the lawyer involved with Misha & Tom the dolphins trapped in a hellhole in Hisaronou thanks to Keramettin Yilmaz!  You are not the only person involved in this case and she is in contact with many people in your boat.

You are a newbie on here asking questions and wanting help and for me the top left hand side at the top of the page says it all!!

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2011, 23:13:16 PM »
we were warned about Nicholas homes when we were looking for property 7yrs ago

Offline joanm

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2011, 19:11:47 PM »
Was told in Migros this morning that [gossip, speculation and b*llsh*t removed and only hard facts allowed to stay]

Edited by Scunner

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2011, 19:25:30 PM »
Well Migros is always a reliable source for news of people's demise isn't it! I am no fan of Nicholas Homes (for about 7 years now) but this topic seems to possibly be a landing point for first posters with a mission to simply say something to harm the company. I want to lock this topic but can we try first keeping it open and sticking to facts, not supermarket tittle tattle.

Also, if you are going to post on sensitive matters an introduction would be welcome.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf