Author Topic: Whats your handle good buddy?  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
Whats your handle good buddy?
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2011, 08:18:32 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by ECHOSTAR

quote:
Originally posted by Supacabby

I am Thunderbolt & my ex wife was Lightning (in more ways than one!). I was a very dedicated cb'er, in the early 80's I had a superb ssb setup with up to 1kw of extra power! CB has made me many friends all over the world, all of mine done from a mobile, qsl cards from every continent & many countries, rarest was from China (CB was very much illegal then) & a nice contact from Prince Edward Island off the Canadian coast. I used to speak to my old home country of Jamaica each week, a really nice guy called Shoeshine Boy!

I had a wonderful holiday in the USA in 1984 visiting 3 of my regular contacts, 1 in Reading, Pennsylvania & the other 2 in North Carolina. I still use CB in the cab now, we sit on ch1 & chit chat amongst ourselves during the quiet spells, ie. all day lol.

i Remember you very well Mark T-Bolt as they say a blast from the past (good budgie) i had the handle of Barefoot i stll have photos when we use to meet at the dyke there is not alot of 2m activity here Dah Dit Dah or Dah Dit Dah Dit  Dah Dah Dit Dah

Blimey, now that is a rave from the grave! I remember you very well Gary, along with Pinky, Bob the Badger, Penny Black Cat, Southern Star etc. I still see Pinky most weeks! Will have to have a long chat over an Efes once I'm in Calis, so many things to do, so much time to do them, yippee!

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Whats your handle good buddy?
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2011, 08:23:22 AM »
I did wonder when i started this topic that some of you may well have talked to each other before and I bet there is a few more yet:D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf