Author Topic: Was anyone on last Monday's Easyjet LGW to DAL flight when polis boarded plane  (Read 3017 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Was anyone on Monday's Easyjetflight from Gatwick that when it landed everyone was told to stay seated as the polis were coming aboard to cart off some passengers who the captain said had displayed  innapropiate behavior during the flght...im just curious to know what the repurcissions were ( maybe the folk involved are members on here) as in was it just a telling off and on yiur way, or sent packing back to uk?

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
If they are members don't think they will be in a hurry to admit being involved.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Same happened on 1994 , first trip here after numerous people asked if I had seen Midnight Express.
Big machine guns, you could have heard a pin drop.
4 people of varying ages were taken from different parts of the plane. Never found out why..was very scary !

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Maybe they worked for Wikipedia ??   ;D  ;)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Ha i thought that H I must admit I probably would come forward and say it was me and too much alcohol had been consumed, i admit im being nosey i just wondered if the folk were allowed into Turkey, i do admit in the past iv seen and heard some downright appaling behaviour on some flights and nothing has ever been done about it, maybe with all things re security and flying these  days things are being clamped down on...hubby said they werent that bad just a tad annoying,

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
just wondered if the folk were allowed into Turkey

Interestingly, I've heard of several folks being refused entry at Dalaman coming off British flights recently.  My OH's return flight to Edinburgh the other week was delayed by an hour or so while they processed half a dozen passengers that had been refused entry before sending them back on the same plane that brought them there.  Apparently a similar incident occurred just a week ago.

No idea why they were refused entry.

JF

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
It wasn't that bloody Campbell crowd again was it ?  ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
For God's sake Alan, there's no way we would be refused entry like this. We would never be arriving on a Gatwick flight in the first place.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf