Author Topic: Kitten found  (Read 1991 times)

Offline grizabella

Kitten found
« on: May 14, 2011, 10:17:58 AM »
My friend Carol has just phoned me to say they have found a kitten in their chimney!He is either pure white or grey and white,difficult to tell at this stage.Has yellow eyes and is sporting a rather fetching red collar with blue and yellow'bits' on it.He appears to have been in the wars and has cuts on his nose and feet.Carol says he is very friendly towards humans but is terrified of their cats.If anyone has lost their kitten or knows of someone who has please contact me through my profile and I will give them my friends address.

Offline grizabella

Kitten found
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 07:26:44 AM »
if no one contacts me about this kitten will have to take up to the sanctuary either today or tomorrow as he is terrorising my friends other three cats who are threatening to leave home.Shame as he is a sweetheart and so friendly with humans,just likes to be top cat.

Offline terrie

Kitten found
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 07:38:46 AM »
Can you put a photo on here ? You never know some one might offer to home him
Good luck
Animal aid.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Kitten found
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 09:44:06 AM »
That time of year again. Lots of abandoned kittens. Such a shame.

Offline grizabella

Kitten found
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 16:21:16 PM »
sorry,not very computer literate so no photo.Kitten now at shelter if anyone interested.When up there saw loads of kittens and two very accomodating nursing queens.All these kittens couldnt possibly have been their's but they were happily nursing them.At least these lot stand a chance.Will be going back up tomorrow with a BiG street boy to have his carousing days put an end to and a big bag of pet food donated by my vet Özgar.

Offline cheers

Kitten found
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 20:26:53 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by grizabella

sorry,not very computer literate so no photo.Kitten now at shelter if anyone interested.When up there saw loads of kittens and two very accomodating nursing queens.All these kittens couldnt possibly have been their's but they were happily nursing them.At least these lot stand a chance.Will be going back up tomorrow with a BiG street boy to have his carousing days put an end to and a big bag of pet food donated by my vet Özgar.

:)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Kitten found
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 23:42:49 PM »
we came over 3weeks ago and found a cat had her 5 kittens in our chimney so i fed her for the 3 weeks (the price of cat food in turkey is expensive) we were due back last night and i was worried about who would feed them
we went to the pet sanctuary and spoke to the vet who spoke good english,and explained she was tame and the kits were use to being handled (my family were over and the grandchildren could not stop picking them up)
he arranged for someone to pick them up in 1hr, we then had a walk around and was amazed by the place
we left a donation in the bowl outside
they came to pick the mum and kits up, and i had peace of mind that they would not starve when we left
only drawback was my grandson( he was watching when they came and took them away)and called me a naughty nannie and would not speak to me all day because he loved them so much and use to help me feed them. his mum who does not like cats has promised to get him one in england

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf