Author Topic: A fond farewell and huge thanks.  (Read 3616 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
A fond farewell and huge thanks.
« on: April 13, 2015, 19:30:05 PM »
I would like to give my personal thanks to Ian and Nigel from The Kismet Bar...It was my pleasure to work with these guys on several occasions.. Never once did they turn down one one of our requests to sing at an event.. Nigel twice compared The free then Carnival concerts and helped organise the last hugely succesful concert..Ian appeared at all of them.
Nigel coreographed many of our dance routines in a very fun way. I have lost count of the times that Ian sang at our other events but always with great enthusiasm...It would be great if as many as possible would go down for their last evening this coming Friday.. Anne

Offline Pi55y

Re: A fond farewell and huge thanks.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 22:25:30 PM »
Have to agree Anne, a huge huge thanks to the boyz from Kismet for everything they have done for  the 3Cs. It msy be the end of an era but we hope it is just the first chapter of a new  book opening up for them and we all hope it is just as good a read if not better than the last one. Good luck for the future Ian and Nigel in whatever you decide to do xxx

Offline Lotty

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 07:13:48 AM »
Whenever a door closes, somewhere a window opens.

Offline barrieg

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 09:46:54 AM »
  liked to go to the Kismet when in town and had a great talk with Ian on our last visit. Sorry to see you go guys and we hope you will appear again very soon, it won't be the same without you. Best wishes in whatever you do. Barrie and Shirley.xx

Offline SteveJ

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 22:29:42 PM »
Buddy and I were there yesterday lunchtime and spoke to Nigel. There's a farewell party on Friday so if you are not doing anything........

Offline SteveJ

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 22:32:10 PM »
forgot to say - the restaurant next door was open for business on Monday but when we were there it was pile of concrete. Those digger drivers sure don't hang about  >:(

Offline micky mouse

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 11:42:58 AM »
Sad to see all these bars going im hoping that Selma and figo from melody bar who ive know for over 20 years do find a new place in koca calis,does anyone know if nigel and ian are going to open another bar some where in or around fethiye,or is the end of an era.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2015, 15:07:43 PM »
Selma and Figo have indeed found a new place at The very far end of Koca Calis....

Offline SteveJ

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2015, 07:16:04 AM »
They are taking an extended holiday in Bulgaria. Coming back to Fethiye and then deciding what the next step is. From talking to Nigel I didn't get the impression that he was keen to rush back into the hospitality business.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf