Author Topic: Wonderful bag of goodies  (Read 1539 times)

Offline hubblebubbles

Wonderful bag of goodies
« on: May 06, 2015, 13:45:42 PM »
Thank you once again to Mickinblack and his wife who today gave us a big bag of chocolate items they had bought over from UK for the charity .We are so grateful and know it will help us raise a lot of money for the brothers. Very many thanks to you both . I have had no internet connection for the past month and have also been back in UK but now I am back I am hoping the boys  project can proceed asap. Dilek from Fetav decided it would be  better to get another signed form  from ALL the family members saying they will not claim any of the house in the years ahead and that they understand that it is solely for the boys and their parents. As it is being built on family land this is very important .As soon as there is any more news I will let you all know .If any kind person can help us with ideas on a big fundraiser please can you contact me. We have now moved into our new shop and are delighted as we now have a place to sort all new donations as they arrive. Many thanks to all those who have donated and please remember we are happy to collect if necessary .

Offline mickinblack

Re: Wonderful bag of goodies
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 20:58:39 PM »
  8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf