Author Topic: dog found  (Read 1566 times)

Offline grizabella

dog found
« on: September 30, 2015, 20:46:13 PM »
small chihuaua type bitch found tonight in the Foça area of Çalis Beach.We desparately need to find the owners as she has recently had puppies and has still got teats full of milk.She is a fawn coloured dog with traces of black in her.Her claws are very long which signifies she has been a house dog.When found she was wearing a brown collar which had a brown bow on it with a diamond type stone in the middle of the bow.This dog is currently being looked after by one of the A.A. volunteers.She will be taken to Serkans tomorrow to see if she has been micro chipped.Ifyou recognise this dog please get in touch with Animal Aid asap.

Offline grizabella

Re: dog found
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 15:30:39 PM »
This dog was reunited with its owners today after my friend,another A.A. Volunteer,who had fostered the dog overnight took it to Anka vet who recognised it as 'Daisy'.Daisy had 2month old puppies and was owned by a Turkish family.
Thanks to my neighbours who found this little dog and brought her to me and Analyne who fostered Daisy overnight.Would have been a much different outcome if they had not rescued her.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: dog found
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 16:10:30 PM »
Well done AA, again.  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf