Author Topic: Small change  (Read 1667 times)

Offline hubblebubbles

Small change
« on: November 21, 2015, 15:09:26 PM »
A lovely couple who wish to remain anonymous recently gave us a container full of their small change and it amounted to over 90 lira !!!! fantastic so if anyone else cares to collect the "tiddlers" as I call them we would be most grateful. I personally cannot bear having them in my purse so always put them in a little tea glass .When there is enough we buy coffee for the shop .The 90 however we will change up to go in our boys fund . It was a lovely idea of theirs to do it so Thank You to the donors who are customers at the Bamboo.

Offline patrice

Re: Small change
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 15:30:02 PM »
What a great Idea.
Perhaps you could have a jar at the shop or wherever you are operating for people to donate. I for one will gladly donate

My family collect sterling change throughout the year then donate to our local hospice at Christmas it is amazing how much it amounts to.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Small change
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 16:35:58 PM »
We always have an old large yoghurt pot at our place in Turkey full of small change, which we add to whenever we have been shopping.   I think it is a good idea to donate it to Charity, which we usually do when it is full.
Phil always calls small change in Turkey yettles...no idea why...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf