Author Topic: Can you help us us please....  (Read 1875 times)

Offline Anna Malaid

• Newly Registered
Can you help us us please....
« on: December 04, 2015, 19:53:39 PM »

We answered a mercy plea yesterday about a poor little dog that looked crippled, and he has been to the vets today , at this stage nothing is conclusive and more investigations are probably required, so in essence we need more time to see if its possible for us to help him. We do however know that he is approx 4 months old and it is Not a birth deformity but that he has already been operated on and that most obviously went very wrong which is probably why the poor dog was abandoned frown emoticon What we really NEED at this moment is some kind loving person to offer him a warm loving foster home for a while so we can decide on the best options for him......Please can someone find it in their heart to help us with this poor little dog, he cannot fend for himself so we are pleading with someone to HELP us....... Many thanks ANIMAL AID

Offline Lotty

Re: Can you help us us please....
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 22:36:22 PM »
Poor dog! He has a beautiful gentle face. Heartbreaking. I hope someone can help him. :'(

Offline CleopatrasAsp

• Irish by birth, Geordie by marriage!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 00:49:26 AM »
Heartbreaking, I'll ask around if anyone can help.  I would foster this wee mite myself if it were not for my three dominant doggies who wouldn't tolerate another dog, no matter how desperate the case is.  Would be happy to contribute to the medical/feeding costs though if a suitable foster home can be found. 

Offline Anna Malaid

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 23:06:20 PM »
Thank you CleopatrasAsp.....we desperately need to find him a foster home in the interim....he's such a sweet boy, ideally a relatively quiet home would be good, but to be honest he just really needs some warmth love and some TLC bless him....

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf